Author Topic: Tier 6 - Omega mission, problem 1  (Read 2116 times)

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Tier 6 - Omega mission, problem 1
« on: November 14, 2010, 11:02:55 AM »
Hi,

After I try all thinkable ways and I am on end with my ideas I would like to ask 2 questions joined with Omega mission in Tier6.

1. This quest is currently locked.

I think it will be very welcomed to know WHEN quest will be unlocked, what player must make to unlock task. Anyway I asked help in game and I received next answers :

palikan [55] Guardian [Question] 21:13 16-10-10
Locked quest in Marina Heaven 1 Replies
How I can unlock Omega quest given in Marina Heaven, Tier6 ? This quest is currently locked. I am lvl55.
  Re: Locked quest in Marina Heaven  21:49 16-10-10
  You have to reach at some point the other story line quests...(those with missions to the same province) around step six if I remember correct... when you finish a step you will be informed that the story line is unlocked... But coz there is a chance you miss it, when you reach step six check at the tavern if you are able to take the quest.

palikan [55] Guardian [Question] 09:26 17-10-10
Locked quest in Marina Heaven 2 1 Replies
I have completed all Tier6 missions forward to 11/12 ( except final 12/12 mission ) including Wings of Power storyline which is situated to West End province ( same as Omega quest ) - but Omega is still locked.
  Re: Locked quest in Marina Heaven 2  00:45 18-10-10
  You have to accept it again from the tavern if you had accept it when it was locked... If you can't or all ready did and appear still locked reply here and I will notify programmers to check what is going on.       

Next weeks I tried everything possible to unlock quest - but it remains still locked. Have anybody some idea ?   

many thanks, Jany ( account palikan, Server 3 )                                                                                                                        

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:18:17 AM by janyemm »

Crassus

Re: Tier 6 - Omega mission, problem 1
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 05:44:37 PM »
Those are my answers. I was the one who replied.
With this quest I had experienced issues. When I first visited marina heaven I was able to accept it but I was never able to complete the first step no matter what. Then I had the proper people check it and there was a bug... They fix it and then when I reached a certain step I was able to accept it again. So if you had accepted the quest when there was this bug then programmers/CMs have to check your account to be able to finish story line steps.

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 05:57:30 PM »
Many thanks Crassus,

So I hope programmers will have time someday in future because as I can see just now have another work. I am not hurry, my hero palikan is lvl55 already so reward from task is not so important  ;).

Jany

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 02:21:05 PM »
Unfortunately same problem with account klenotnik on Server3.

Unable to unlock mission.

Jany

Offline Tavad53

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
    • income entourage
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 12:04:45 PM »
Helloo. My apologies for offtopic, i just want to give a thumbs up to this valuable thread and to whole online community. Keep the very good work.

bye :D