Author Topic: rangerSKILL- pathfinder  (Read 4056 times)

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
rangerSKILL- pathfinder
« on: December 13, 2010, 09:54:12 AM »
Faster movement on the map.

Q1: Does this completely reduces travel time even when you walk along the mercenaries ?
      Or the slowest mercenary define the time ?

Q2: And why this skill is only for shadowHunters ? Other heroes should also have similar skills !

I think in reality, hunters are deprived of some skill which may replace pathFinder - coz it does nothing about fighting.
Thanx in advance........   

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: rangerSKILL- pathfinder
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 11:12:32 AM »
its pity to reply own topic. Hey man ! does everyone plugged-out. Is there no shadow hunter even with a single point to pathfinder ?

Cuorion

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 08:35:41 PM »
To be honest, speed is the one thing in this game that I know nothing from, since I use Traveler's Order since level 10.

However, I see SH as the "dagger wielders" of IH. This said, I can understand if they are a bit faster than any other class.

But still, Traveler's Order beats the hell out of this skill. *hihi*

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 11:58:31 AM »
at last............forget it.

But you cant say it as little faster than others...

My point is that pathfinder should be a basic skill to all classes. Currently only hunters are benefited from it (not sure) but they should have another battle skill in stead. It makes hunters :'( vs others :D ~9vs10 in terms of skills. What you say ? 

Cuorion

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 06:28:34 AM »
Well, not all classes can use all their skills in battle. I guess that's the case with the SH too.

For example, Fury Warriors have 5 masteries and 2 stances. They can use only 1 stance in a fight and obviously, since they choose to use a certain weapon, they "lose" the other 4 masteries. Ghost Stalker also has 5 masteries. Guardian has 2 stances and 4 masteries.

Generally try to measure each class's pros and cons as a general, not just by the number of skills they got.

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 02:39:59 PM »
Thanxs I m getting it lately !