Author Topic: gathering chance ?  (Read 1728 times)

Offline blasthazard

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
gathering chance ?
« on: July 01, 2009, 01:12:21 AM »
I have noticed that when I am gathering it tells me that i have a chance to gather materials as either rare, less likely, more likely, most likely, or certain. While I am sure that rare and less likely are close to the bottom of the list and certain is at the top of the list, in what order do more likely and most likely fall into? What is the better choice for me to choose to gather the material i am after between more likely and most likely?

chegewara

Re: gathering chance ?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 02:09:57 AM »
most likely is better for you than more likely 8)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: gathering chance ?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 07:20:28 AM »
I have noticed that when I am gathering it tells me that i have a chance to gather materials as either rare, less likely, more likely, most likely, or certain. While I am sure that rare and less likely are close to the bottom of the list and certain is at the top of the list, in what order do more likely and most likely fall into? What is the better choice for me to choose to gather the material i am after between more likely and most likely?

Each of those "categories" represent a certain range of percentages for you to get the resources. This is the order in which they go and the approximate percentages based at least on my observations :)

Rare - 0 -20%
Less likely - 20 - 50%
More likely 50 - 75%
Most likely  75- 99 %
Certain  - 100 %

Each location has its own % so to say, so one location with less likely may have 20% chance and another 32 % for example, you never know, you have to found out for yourself :) Also, the chance for rare might be much lower for some resources...