Author Topic: specialization and crafting  (Read 5065 times)

Offline scorpian05

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
specialization and crafting
« on: March 13, 2011, 05:48:18 PM »
i am a guardian(lvl 31)..i want to change my specialization and switch to fury warrior...how can i do that...
in the story line of imperial city(task 5)..i have to make 5 steel-edged staff...i have made two but there is no progress in the tavern..it remains 0 there...how can i complete the step..?help... ???

Offline Oton

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: specialization and crafting
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 12:12:42 PM »
Have you changed your profession, after you accepted the quest, by any chance?
And - did you craft those two staffs or you bought them from auction or something?

Offline scorpian05

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 07:32:47 AM »
i don't think this is a type of question u should be asking a hero of lvl 31...i know that i should not change my profession during a quest or else i will be in great problem...i now see that the quest is to make 5 exceptional items whereas mine r simple ..how can i make an exceptional item...my question in the game has not been answered for 4 days...wake up u guys..i having lots of problem..

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 11:39:59 AM »
You will be able make exceptional items after you reach 200 crafting points in respective Tier to which belong recipe from which you should craft - if you are asking for this ....

You can switch to fury warrior in table Hero - Skills by redistributing your Skill points ( not Attribute points !!! ). You will pay 25 diamonds for that.

You can change your proffesion in table Crafting - Reset ( please read all warnings about this choice )

Many basic questions can be understand by clicking " How to Play" on bottom of main Imperial Hero menu.

Jany

Offline scorpian05

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 09:06:17 AM »
thnx.. :) :) :)

Offline Tinman

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 04:55:24 AM »
i don't think this is a type of question u should be asking a hero of lvl 31...i know that i should not change my profession during a quest or else i will be in great problem...i now see that the quest is to make 5 exceptional items whereas mine r simple ..how can i make an exceptional item...my question in the game has not been answered for 4 days...wake up u guys..i having lots of problem..
You are funny you ask a noob question then chastise someone who answers you by saying I am level 31 of coarse I know this, then ask another noob question.  *hihi* :D :P
http://www.torn.com/193519
Click link for a good game.