Author Topic: story line blocked  (Read 4650 times)

Offline Aurelio

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
story line blocked
« on: May 07, 2011, 04:06:07 PM »
Ho completato da piu di 1 mese il primo capitolo della Story Line La Chiave per la Terra di Sangue,ordine 6 che prevede l'uccisione di 10 Behemoth nella Provincia Imperiale di Karaganda,precisamente nella Baia dei Pirati...dice di tornare alla Taverna di Everwhite per la mia ricompensa ma quando torno li nella Taverna non mi fa concludere la prima missione,non dice nulla....strano,eppure l'avevo accettata a Everwhite...
avevo completato quella missione prima che mettessero l'ordine 7,quindi non capisco cosa succede...
Magari puo dipendere dal fatto che non ho ancora terminato la story line di ordine 5 La forza del sangue???
e' collegata in qualche modo alla Story Line La Chiave per la Terra di Sangue di ordine 6 ?

I have completed more than 1 month from the first chapter of the Story Line the key to Earth blood, order 6 which provides for the killing of 10 Behemoth Imperial Province of Karaganda, in the Bay of pirates ... says returning to the Tavern of Everwhite for my reward but when I get them in the end makes me not first mission, says nothing ... weird, yet I accepted Everwhite ...
I completed that mission before they put the order 7, so I don't understand what happens ...
Maybe can depend on the fact that I haven't finished the story line of order 5 strength of blood?
It is connected somehow to the Story Line the key to Earth blood order 6?

Offline Aurelio

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: story line blocked
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 04:26:05 AM »

problem solved, the story line that had got Everwhite was locked and disappeared after chapter 1 and ' round and have added other story line order 6,to accept always here at Everwhite  ;)