Author Topic: ONE thing I wanna change in d'GAME imperialHero !  (Read 2709 times)

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
ONE thing I wanna change in d'GAME imperialHero !
« on: January 02, 2012, 12:59:57 PM »
Hi everybody, ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~  ...............
Good news for all heroes that in this month, changes will be implemented.

Today, while playing I have realized that the game visually need a major change. I m quite happy with the current graphics but the button menus
1.[Hero,Map,Crafting,Guilds,Quest Book]  2.[Messages,Statistics,My Profile,Challenge,Premium] should be restructured. Most importantly I don't feel the need for a map button, instead the main webpage should always be the map, which will reduce one button the menu1, and rest pages are floating frames just like now (so no change).
Again, I wish these menus get reduced in size so that the whole map could use those spaces.(means a larger flash).

That's all..................

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: ONE thing I wanna change in d'GAME imperialHero !
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:29:56 PM »
Hi I want another change :

The map flash contains less info then it should - suppose u are in the global view, its impossible to locate correctly where u are !!! only bcoz there is no name anywhere in the map.

Similar problems happens when u are travelling to a dungeon or another province. No information regarding ur travel is visible. It simply omits the feel of traveling...

These changes are not very heavy and can be easily done. But will certainly enhance the hero's feel......