Author Topic: Samartia : War of the Lords (10/12)  (Read 2333 times)

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Samartia : War of the Lords (10/12)
« on: January 26, 2012, 09:58:16 PM »
Today i fought 9 battles in this dungeon, but I wasn't able to find a single clue to the Legendary Amazon archer(Commander) -  only the rare ones. Is there a fixed no of battles after which hero gets access to the commander.

Plz give some suggestions.........

Offline Kekavac

• Translator
    • View Profile
Re: Samartia : War of the Lords (10/12)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 12:28:08 AM »
No,bro.You must to try it about 20 times(After that time it worked for me). You must to find her. She is always there but must to little try more.  :)
“The higher the monkey climbs the more him expose”

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 12:31:01 AM »
You have to fight many times! There is no one able to tell you when you will be encounter the legendary amazon... You have to prove yourself before she comes!
There is a little possibility to encounter her, this means you have to spend some APs to find her (if you are lucky she will appear at first 10 if you are not you can spend even 24 APs and still nothing).

One suggestion for this step! If you are not sure that you will be able to take her down when you will meet her, keep your mercs with full health and spirit and combined attribute potions. This way you will have the most possibilities to win the battle and not have to search for her again.

For me one time spend more than 40 APs to get her (I was really unlucky) and the other I was lucky since I got her at 5th fight!

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 06:49:56 AM »
Thanks for your tips! Very quick indeed.....

And now I realize that there are home works to be done. And by the time Samartia is conquered, I get entered T5.......

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 09:25:34 AM »
Hi good news is that I have met her(legendary amazon) and cut down all her limbs. Its my luck that she came at my last AP after a long waiting (19 battles in total). But she didn't bring any legendary gifts to offer - just a useless rare bow, while her rare partners brought some legendary recipes .

Anyway I am happy that this quest hasn't completely consumed my attrib potions and thanks Kekavac and Crassus, u rose my spirits up.