Author Topic: Game clock  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Blind_Antelope

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Game clock
« on: April 01, 2012, 12:43:53 PM »
So we all know when the weekend starts or when any action might occur or so we can say when we will be online next, it would help to have a game clock at server time somewhere visible. It is obvious that the game has a built in clock somewhere, because all the messages are time stamped and there is a countdown for attacks and for the auction. Why can't a small clock be shown, perhaps in the blank space between the hanging sign and the game picture.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do!

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Game clock
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 01:08:20 PM »
Nice suggestion! And since the game has a lot players from different time zones (usually +-1 from game server time, but from Latin America too!).
But I kind disagree with the location... This isn't a major game feature so a better position is either close to language select button or under the button "Buy diamonds". Generally at the lower left corner of the panel!

Offline Blind_Antelope

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »
I don't really care where it is! Just put it in. I am down under in Australia and we are at (nominally) GMT+10 but with the differences in daylight saving it can be +11 or +9. We also change to and from daylight saving at different dates to those used in Europe and America. A constant reminder of game time would be a godsend!
Two wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do!

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 01:14:22 PM »
I know and I understand! Until then use the link with the clock I have gave you :)