Author Topic: stupid boys  (Read 11165 times)

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
stupid boys
« on: December 11, 2012, 07:30:25 PM »
As if that was not enough to send fake attacks (plus a ridiculous bug in this game), players that create a guild to attack and after left the guild just to do slapstick, still write offensive words, guild s name = fuck nobs = this is allowed lords moderators? I think children should play childish games and being punished for using this type of phrase of profanity

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: stupid boys
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 08:36:29 PM »
Sending a fake attack without a player in the attacking guild(after he left), is nothing wrong to the mechanic games, and what's the point of making a "sensation" if you know that no one will attack ? :D
btw it is better for You and Your guild, because Your outpost cannot be attacked since the 1st attack ends (still advantage for Your guild). As for the names of guilds and mercs I think it is nothing wrong (I saw GM's merc was called "Fu***ng) so probably it is not forbidden if a Global Moderator use it  8)

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 09:08:58 PM »
Dark , I do not think  was you, you do not seems  a kid, you did good strategy until now,  and here in my guild no nobs,  i ask you respect all players please

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 09:25:26 PM »
If I couldn't respect neither Your nor other players, I would possibly not try to help any player here in "questions" as well as answering in any sector of the forum and in simple discussion

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 09:32:46 PM »
Here we only talking Dark , like civilized people,  but when somebody tell  things like, '' fuck nob'' ,   this  guy  loose the razon

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 03:24:10 AM »
Consider this an official reply.

First of all thank you for bringing the issue to the surface! Sadly we (GMs) lack the tools to monitor such names ( I will request them to been applied).
I am deeply disappointed from "people" who uses such guild names. I am disappointed not because I don't expect it from some nut-head who will reach tier 2 and then abandon the game but because I could think that players who want to be called "hardcore" and they have invest time (and perhaps money) to the game act like kindergarten children.

Anyway lets set things straight.

Rules should be kept from anyone! Name the GM with such merc and I will inform the office about it (if you have a screenshot will doom him...).

Now regarding the fake attacks.
At old times an account could join only 5 guilds. But with the need for item transfer between the guilds or with many guilds going inactive/disbanded this rule had to be changed. Now you can exit and enter a guild as many times you like.
This "freedom" creates new ways of strategies. And if those strategies are moral or not belongs to another conversation that I would be glad to take part if anyone opens.

Regarding the guild names:
First thing tomorrow morning will be for me to ask for a filter to applied and in future none of these names will be allowed.
Also I am requesting from anyone who has information regarding the players belonging to guilds with such names to been e-mailed directly to me. I will make it public to the office.
This applies to the past as well! If you have information for those guilds that are referring to the post please share them with me.

Edit: I will not lock the topic in case you have to add something. But please be careful about what you are saying and avoid to use the words.

In addition I have to add that: Next time don't make it public right away! First inform me or the office using support, e-mails, skype, personal messages. Now those "violators" disband those guilds... I believe they still can be found. Also all the clues indicate that certain major guild is behind this but until we are able to verify it please don't make accusations in public... You may be wrong.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:34:36 AM by Crassus »

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 09:59:37 AM »
I do not have any screenshot,because I never thinked of making any at that moment and never put any attention to "names" like that(never thinked it is so important). Anyway even if I had, I would probably not put it because it is wrong with my canons, I never snitch and I would not do it simply from respect for that person.

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 11:44:24 AM »
Either you name the GM who broke the rules either you don't have the right to use it as an excuse and that part of your post will be deleted. This "accusation" is serious and have to be treated as such.

Offline PrimeACC

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 03:15:01 PM »
I need to see what will be : This "accusation" is serious and have to be treated as such.

no need more spams here.

write to elektroto about the problem, we will write him too, is it ok?

and I need to say that we will talk with GM who have no personal interest here, all know about nano vs signature problems, like all know that were leader of nano and good u are there to donate.

and ask dastro what he write to Dan_Juan about sherifa__ acc he need to be treated like serious abusive man, ask even Dastro what things he write to sherifa__ be sure that sherifa__ report this abuse and then what dastro write him again.... then we need to ask you all what u do with Dastro, go dig and see that we are not lieing... and there is no need of SS when we send raport right???

we made contact with Sherifa__ (Zheko) talk with him on email, he will write you.

Offline PrimeACC

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 03:49:36 PM »
ISIS talk about fake attack and what u do.... with 2 guilds attack us on T5 caslte with a difference of one hour and both attack was fake..

this topic need to be closed...

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
is different when it happens to you, right Prime?  when happens to me is funny,  is a ''sensation''....  and what about are you AFraid?  adms discover who told bad things in game? who told fuck nobs?  
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:26:13 PM by _Isis_ »

Offline PrimeACC

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »
its not a problem for us we are ready every day.
I nees to ask you who abuse u with this f*** noobs from signature guild?
who told you this 2 words, pls let us all know.

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 04:42:11 PM »
Isis You probably do not understand the thing... Sherifa__ account received like 2 months ago(aprox) messages from player Dastro who was let me say "dissing" him, and he did it in Private Message, he write strange and vulgar words, and he(Sherifa__) reported that (there is a button to report vulgar messages). You say it happen to You .. ? Did someone write You some dirty words? Did you received some Private Messages or anything that anyone say dirty words about You ? You say "Fuck Noobs" touched You ... but why? You want to tell me You are a noob ?(No injuries, I just see the facts). I see nothing personal to You, Your guild or anyone personal in this "Fuck Noobs" ... In the meantime Sherifa__ get personal messages and they  were "hard" ones which were reported, but as far as we know, no further actions were taken

Offline _Isis_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 05:19:37 PM »
Realy just boys, no personal msg to me, but EVERYBODY in game can see the news to mesa tenistas (crepusculo guild), no fuck nobs in my guild like some idiot said, only good players and good friends
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:43:35 PM by _Isis_ »

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 08:41:37 PM »

and I need to say that we will talk with GM who have no personal interest here, all know about nano vs signature problems, like all know that were leader of nano and good u are there to donate.

Well, if you need I'm here.
By the way i wanted to ask Isis why she thinks the name of the guild was intended to be an insult against you? Things that can be punished are direct insults like Personal Messages or Comments in the profile. But Guild Names used as insults without any other information about who is the insulted person I don't think can be punished.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:05:40 PM by robiolastex »