General Category > Bugs

banned guild avatar

(1/5) > >>

mafyotul:
it says 24 h but it pass 3 days ....... guild keenblacknights ....... and its good to be given a message first a notice after if that guild will not remove to deleted

Crassus:
I believe you are the first guild at international forum that managed to get their banner banned...
If it isn't trouble send me a link to the banner with private message just to feed my curiosity. If it is trouble don't bother.

Anyway I will request the office's eye on that issue... Some countdown must be stack or something...

mafyotul:
well i dont know the link n that time venom was first officer ...it something off Romanian history find on a forum about the romanian people ho join the ss troops in 1944 i will ask him about the link 

Crassus:
Well supporting political views from modern history can have such effect! Specially when they are at the losing side and have branded with major evil acts.
The fact that such banners causing trouble isn't because we suppress the freedom or anything like that. Is simply because it will start major conflicts between people who support for their reasons the opposite sites. Because many find it insulting or provoking.

Also note that games, as Wolfenstein (not the 2009 version) where banned or released with altered versions to several regions of the world removing "evil" symbols or references.

If you would like to talk about such issues or history (by being really careful) I would be glad since I love WW1-WW2 eras...

mafyotul:
but what about that banned avatar ....... it still there after 4-5 days ...... i don't get it why its say 24 h and last unlimited

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version