Author Topic: "MY HOUSE"  (Read 1703 times)

Offline PALMA

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
"MY HOUSE"
« on: August 18, 2009, 11:58:03 AM »
Yesterday I received this message from the System 2009-08-17 18:58: 10, “System. A income of its house is not paid. All the objects of its house had been moved for Safe ". Then I again activated the income, “paid Income up to 2009-08-24 18:58: 54”, of followed I verified that in the safe the objects were not, were was in the house, but they lacked 16 rings to me, had been the skins and the potions. Now I have feared to sleep in a house that during the night I am assaulted, when to finish in 2009-08-24 now I go to have that to mount an alarm system because for this way still they go me to steal the remaining portion of it furnishes. It was thankful equips it of imperial hero that it makes an inquiry with one detective and discovers who walks in my province to make booties. Thank you.PetterPalma >:( ??? >:(
"Бърз като вятъра, тих като гората, свиреп като огъня, вечен като планината"

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: "MY HOUSE"
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »
Yesterday I received this message from the System 2009-08-17 18:58: 10, “System. A income of its house is not paid. All the objects of its house had been moved for Safe ". Then I again activated the income, “paid Income up to 2009-08-24 18:58: 54”, of followed I verified that in the safe the objects were not, were was in the house, but they lacked 16 rings to me, had been the skins and the potions. Now I have feared to sleep in a house that during the night I am assaulted, when to finish in 2009-08-24 now I go to have that to mount an alarm system because for this way still they go me to steal the remaining portion of it furnishes. It was thankful equips it of imperial hero that it makes an inquiry with one detective and discovers who walks in my province to make booties. Thank you.PetterPalma >:( ??? >:(

There was a bug with the houses, now the problem is solved. All the items that were in your house should be in the cache, please see there and report if something is missing.

chegewara

Re: "MY HOUSE"
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 09:08:14 PM »
for now is possible to pay rent house before renting time expired