Author Topic: the new "challenge"  (Read 2973 times)

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
the new "challenge"
« on: August 19, 2009, 07:01:27 PM »
I've tested this new feature of the game. Smart!  ;)
I'm ghost stalker, lvl 20 and rolling 6 matches i won 5 times in a row and lost the 6th.
I was matched onto two 20th, two 21st and two 22nd lvl players; of course was one of the latest who defeated me (for the chronicle he was fenercheto).

1st question is: Why i met only players of my lvl and above, but none minus 1 or 2 ? Is it just a coincidence (quite unlikeky i think) or the "border levels" of any tier cannot compete each other? If this is the case, it would be written somewhere.

2nd question:
 On winning the challenge you can read the amount of gold (very few indeed  :( ) and fame that you get, but when you lose... gold is obviously zero, but also on fame is written "0"  :o Don't you think that this is something wrong? ( shut: Never say: "bug"!  :-[)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 07:05:57 PM by govinda »
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

chegewara

Re: the new "challenge"
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 07:16:04 PM »
1st: this is only coincidence, i have few fights on both servers and i fought with bigger and lower level

2nd: this is only visual bug, every time when you lose challenge you either lose some fame, but now its not shown in battle report

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »
1st: this is only coincidence, i have few fights on both servers and i fought with bigger and lower level

'scuse me, but I'm not sure that you have read well my question : I was speaking about border-levels of different tiers, not just "bigger and lower" as you say

2nd: this is only visual bug, every time when you lose challenge you either lose some fame, but now its not shown in battle report

this is not an answer to my 2nd question but just a replication of what I've written. To be more clear, the question is: " WHY it is not shown?"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 07:43:41 PM by govinda »
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »
2nd: i think you dont read my answer, i wrote its visual bug. what you dont understand

about "tier border" you will get answer tomorrow, but i think you have right and is border

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »
"¡Hasta siempre Comandante!"  ;)

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »
I have a question regarding the amount of winning fame.
When the hero wins many battles in a row, he gains less experience than in the beginning.
After 28 battles (won) my hero gets only 5 winning fame points

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »
After 28 battles (won) my hero gets only 5 winning fame points

that's because your hero is very famous, now!
The amount of fame won, depends on the difference between the fame of the contenders.