Author Topic: "The scorpions" (tier 4)  (Read 1932 times)

Offline skrga

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
"The scorpions" (tier 4)
« on: October 21, 2009, 06:32:38 PM »
in tavern i there is no  main story to pick, and now when i go to battle in "The scorpions" i cant fight,
it says :

You are not eligible to fight in this zone. You have to accept the quest for it first

but i cant accept quest cuz there is no quest,
 maybe a little job for programers? :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 06:40:49 PM by skrga »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: "The scorpions" (tier 4)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:36:39 PM »
in tavern i there is no  main story to pick, and now when i go to battle in "The scorpions" i cant fight,
it says :

You are not eligible to fight in this zone. You have to accept the quest for it first

but i cant accept quest cuz there is no quest,
 maybe a little job for programers? :D

My humble guess is that the plot quests are not yet implemented, maybe it will be done tomorrow. I think its simply a matter of time till multilevel dungeons can be opened again.

chegewara

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »
programmers are working with story line quest. first story line in tier 4 will be in Brrens Rock province (now its danger province)

Offline Baldric

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 09:36:04 AM »
Yeah and the story line quests are just dumb, just like the normal quest, I mean who is gonna dig 20 emerald or moonstone gems and hand it for 1-2k gold, even less?
Quests simply make no sense...

chegewara

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 09:40:48 AM »
Yeah and the story line quests are just dumb, just like the normal quest, I mean who is gonna dig 20 emerald or moonstone gems and hand it for 1-2k gold, even less?
Quests simply make no sense...

what you see now its not story line quests. it will be special quest and will be 11 steps (quests) to complete all story line. like i said, they still work on story line in Barrens Rock