General Category > General Talk

News: In-game changes

(1/7) > >>

andy_eu:
As lots of things change without being announced, I thought we could start a topic where we can post what we noticed has changed.
Although it is in general talk(I didn't know where else to put it), please try not to spam and post only the change you noticed and don't put useless comments.

I'll start.....

-the appearance of a 4th bag for the hero. The non-premium members remain with one;

-when logging in the panel from the top-right corner is showing the current activity(like working), a hero can choose going back to the panel;

-the alliance players are shown in order of tier and ranking, not like before in alphabetical order.

TaniaR:
And more that, now 12 AP is maximum to accumulate, not 24 AP like as before (for non Premium membership). And all actions requires 1AP. This is very good change  *bravo*  :-*

Geomaticus:
I don't know if this has been implemented earlier, but I'll mention it anyways

08-03-2010 - Message to all guild members - In the messages section at the lower left, when sending a new message, there is an option to send it to 'all members'. This message will go to all guild members and will arrive as a green envelope. Not sure if you need to be guild administration to have this option. Don't enter a recipient when using this function.

On another note:
From a Mod standpoint, I don't really know of another place this thread should reside. Of course all of this information should be listed in the News section, but since it isn't, I don't really see a problem with it residing here in the General for the time being.

Sub comandante marcos:

--- Quote from: TaniaR on March 08, 2010, 07:10:34 PM ---And more that, now 12 AP is maximum to accumulate, not 24 AP like as before (for non Premium membership). And all actions requires 1AP. This is very good change  *bravo*  :-*

--- End quote ---

and the premium have 36 ?? what is this ???

Tinman:
This is the last straw for me. 12 AP but if you buy premium you get 36. This is too bias toward paid players. Again the owners do things to make money rather than make a more fun game to play. I quit see ya.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version