Author Topic: ....."The game is under maintenance"  (Read 2535 times)

Offline Aquril

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
....."The game is under maintenance"
« on: March 31, 2010, 02:34:43 PM »
"The game is under maintenance."

1) WTF ???  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :head_hurts_kr:

2)  *WALL* *WALL* *WALL* *Censored* why cant you guys JUST for god's sake send a >> PM <<
         in game too all PLAYERS and say >>>>

"the game will be under maintenance  Mars 31, 12:00 - 18:00 "  ????????????!!!  :rant: :rant: *guns*

3)  Or , ( if that's to hard, seriously *Censored* )  >> POST it on the same text where =>>

"The game is under maintenance."  Stands today.....

4) cant play tomorrow, only TODAY, thx for ruining the day.. i like this game and think it's the best browser-game , but not after this !

Example:  AstroEmpires sends a text too ALL PLAYERS saying=> "game updates: 3min "

5) Easter "updates" ? really wonderfull you guys place it soo all Americans wont hear a *Censored*about maintainance, and we Europeans have to wait half the day just to play...

*WALL* *WALL* *Censored* *SHOUT*  :rant: *offtopic* *locker* :rant: :rant: *suicide* *suicide* *suicide*
We came. We saw. We farmed em' all =)
  If you've seen my green little friends,

1) call 911
2) visit Area 51

Crassus

Re: ....."The game is under maintenance"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 02:39:32 PM »
Info wants the maintenance to be short. Soon you will be able to play.
From your post i think you are pissed off. So take a break & relax. There will be little changes... And the game will be online again do not worry...
5) Easter "updates" ? really wonderfull you guys place it soo all Americans wont hear a *Censored*about maintainance, and we Europeans have to wait half the day just to play...

???

Judith

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 02:45:57 PM »
I already answered to a similar topic,but the user opening the topic decided to delete it - ok, that's fine.
Let me answer once more .

Since there won't be any general changes/updates made, but however, this maintenance is necessary, there is nothing to announce!!!
By logging into game, you see that maintenance message right?

Meaning:

Since there is nothing about it in News section, that means there is nothing to be announced.
Thanks very much.

Edit: Don't mess this section with emoticons  and WTF-stuff again if you wish to be able to log in at forum.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 02:47:34 PM by Judith »

Offline Aquril

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 02:48:02 PM »
yea, im pissed off with this. ofc they have too do maintenance, but why not post the date a day or two BEFORE they do it, and the time, so the players know and wont be  *Censored*.

Btw, do you know when this.... maintaincance will be completed ? *sos* 3:00 pm??? 6:00 ???

We came. We saw. We farmed em' all =)
  If you've seen my green little friends,

1) call 911
2) visit Area 51

Judith

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 02:49:18 PM »
yea, im pissed off with this. ofc they have too do maintenance, but why not post the date a day or two BEFORE they do it, and the time, so the players know and wont be  *Censored*.

Btw, do you know when this.... maintaincance will be completed ? *sos* 3:00 pm??? 6:00 ???

Well, take a deep breath and calm down. IH is up, you can log in.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 03:57:10 PM »

When your car breaks down, does it tell you 3 days in advance? That would be great, because then you would know that you should schedule around that disaster.

Stuff happens. Perhaps there was a hardware failure with their servers, maybe there was a serious bug detected and for the security of the game, it needed to be shut down for a few hours. Either way, it's just a game, and unanounced downtime happens and affects everyone equally.

As for the language and tone you used, in my opinion, Judith was too kind. There is no need for that outburst for a game outage. It doesn't solve anything. If you have an issue, post it without being rude or offensive, and your issue will be addressed. If you do so with inappropriate language or attitude, then there will be consequences.

7 day forum ban issued
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post