Автор Тема: Lost Guards  (Прочетена 1217 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен _isis_

• Категория 1
  • Публикации: 39
    • Профил
    • Ел. поща
Lost Guards
« -: Ноември 17, 2013, 10:21:14 pm »
Hi Sophie and Krest

i need your both help please

thank you for help me about bug fight attack castle,  but ....  bug guards continue, but now is worst cause this last war we won the castle, but guards continue fight only one guard for each group and bad news is they disappeared, my guild paid   (Седмичната надница Наемническата армия    50.676.395 )   much gold to be lost and the guards do not fight and still be stuck in some dungeon evil out there, please i need them right back, but I need them to work right too, since I think I'm paying well  (they are not cheap) ,  thank you very much
« Последна редакция: Ноември 17, 2013, 10:27:09 pm от Wolve »

Неактивен Sophie

• The Countess
  • Global Moderator
  • Публикации: 2810
  • Alis volat propiis
    • Профил
Re:Lost Guards
« Отговор #1 -: Ноември 18, 2013, 12:44:07 am »
I already told you that we know about the problem.Even if you write a 100 posts
about it, the team is unavailable during the weekend.I already told you that we know about the problem and it will be salved.Be patient.

P.S. This is a Bulgarian Forum in which you write on Bulgarian language.Please use the international forum where the language in which you write is available.Please let this be you last post which answers the responsability of the forum.
Отдавна не ми пука какво говорят хората.. нито знаят истината, нито ще им я кажа!

Неактивен _isis_

• Категория 1
  • Публикации: 39
    • Профил
    • Ел. поща
Re:Lost Guards
« Отговор #2 -: Ноември 18, 2013, 02:24:36 am »
Софи, не е същото бъг е друг, аз загубих моите служители не са навсякъде, мисля, че те са заседнали в пост аз загубих така че трябва да ги връщам на Гремио и на международен форум, никой не получава достъп до по-него, и знам, че администраторите не работят днес, но те ще прочетете утре, благодаря,  ...   Sophie, is not the same bug is another, I lost my guards are not anywhere, I think they were stuck in outpost I lost so I have to bring them right back to gremio and on the international forum nobody accesses more him, and I know that administrators do not work today, but they will read tomorrow, thanks     other problem  was fixed about fight ( only fight guards not yet, only one guard fight for each group), thank you very much
« Последна редакция: Ноември 18, 2013, 02:28:30 am от Wolve »