General Category > Texts

Quests

(1/3) > >>

isolde:
I know you probably know  but still :

I have a special assignment for you, warrior. And, judging by your background, you are perfectly suited for it. Local militia is fending off the enemy in STR_DUNGEON_TITLE_0 for quite some time now. So far they have no luck. I think you can help them. Kill 7 of Common robber and report back to me.

I have currently encountered 3 Quests with this particular description of a place and I dont dare take them because I dont think I can complete them anyway... And since I have 2 of them in the tavern, it kinda of limits me :(

CorwinOfAmber:
I have taken one of the quests (9 hides), completed it, but it didn't give me 400 experience and it disappeared (can't be seen in Active or Completed Quests).

radooo:
I just finished a quest and now I have "There are no available quests at the moment." at the tavern. It is a number of limited quests that you can do in a city or what??

IrishFairy:

--- Quote from: CorwinOfAmber on May 14, 2009, 06:42:25 PM ---I have taken one of the quests (9 hides), completed it, but it didn't give me 400 experience and it disappeared (can't be seen in Active or Completed Quests).

--- End quote ---
In the News is written that no more quests that give experience.... may be they were just removed?

Tiger:

--- Quote from: IrishFairy on May 15, 2009, 04:20:59 PM ---In the News is written that no more quests that give experience.... may be they were just removed?

--- End quote ---
nope, hunting quests dont give XP, becauseyou get xp killing. but  crafting and resource gathering give XP. Atleast i undestood that message that way, and i got XP for gathering resources.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version