Author Topic: Re: new features in game  (Read 4019 times)

Offline Lursofta

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: new features in game
« on: September 15, 2009, 03:13:39 PM »
"- The hero is allowed to choose one main and one collecting profession, but he can change them whenever he wants to. However, should he change his profession, he automatically loses all his crafting points and masteries."

Maybe better is to let choose for players take 2 profession's no matter what kind of? People are different, some of us don't like made some things, but some of us don't like to go somewhere and try to collect resources, in both case's people, who will chose 2 professions of one kind - they will have to buy goods or armor/jewellery in auction house, but we will have simple choise about our 2 professions, do we want to be a true resource collector or maybe we wanna be true blacksmith master, who can made armor and weapon of all kinds.

Don't hit me overmuch..  ::)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:34:42 PM by Lursofta »

Offline Baldric

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »
I completely agree with Lursofta.:)

chegewara

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 03:59:18 PM »
if you have good guild and you cooperate then you will be only collector and you will craft raw materials, next guild member will only craft item like armours and shields next will craft weapons and another one will craft jewellers. if you can cooperate like that then all guild members will have best equipment and lot of diamonds and you dont need to make this alone

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »
Che, not everyone likes teamplay. I'm sure there're people here who prefer to play solo. I think not so few in fact.

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 08:05:10 PM »
try solitaire ;D
This is a game that involves team playing
It isn't better to have the opportunity to choose all the professions? Then you could play all alone :D

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 09:00:35 PM »
Even if you play solo, you can spend some of your income for resources you can't gather...that is why there is a market, not only to sell stuff, but to buy too

Offline Lursofta

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »
try solitaire ;D
This is a game that involves team playing
It isn't better to have the opportunity to choose all the professions? Then you could play all alone :D

Why all professions? We don't need all, we agree with 2, but we want a choise form all able professions.
I agree, there is peole who don't trust to other people or some one dont like human kind and he wannt play solo :)
Game must be with diferent play-style. Like: you can choose only pvp or pve and play game and feel your self good, only crafting or only resource getting..  Only Questing or only grinding..  those things seperate good game from bad game.  ::)

What will lose administration if they will give to us Choise?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:33:56 PM by Lursofta »

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »
and show were you dont have choice? look at statistics, there are players which only craft or only fight. you can do what you want but there must be some rules

Offline Lursofta

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »
and show were you dont have choice? look at statistics, there are players which only craft or only fight. you can do what you want but there must be some rules

Some rules, I agree, of course there must be some rules, but how it will change game? I don't like crafting but now I must, because 1 profession is only craft-work, and like I said before, some of us don't like resource collecting.. so why you don't want to make game better for all people characters? How it will ruin game or what kind of rules it will break?
It was just offer how to do some things better, but if administration is categorical against it.. all discussions is ower.
Don't look at this offer like - you must do that! Just try to see the best sides of game-flexibility.

chegewara

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 10:07:48 PM »
we arent administrators, we are only this forum moderators and in game we are same players like you. on this forum everyone can talk about game, and not only about game, if this dont offend other. if i said i like division of profession like is now then i said only my opinion. on polish forum is sugestion to add another profession: herbalist. he can be make potions from new resources which can be found in forest or from drop when you kill animals

Offline Lursofta

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 10:13:37 PM »
...on polish forum is sugestion to add another profession: herbalist. he can be make potions from new resources which can be found in forest or from drop when you kill animals

And I was thinking: Strange, there is no Alchemist, Herbalist professions, like in other rpg, mmorpg games.  ::) , and if there will be 4 professions, even better if we will be able choose professions what we want - like Herbalist+Miner or Alchemist+Jeweler.. end more.. ;)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:45:27 AM by Lursofta »

Offline Baldric

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 09:27:36 PM »
Hehe yes I would very much like to see a herbalist or alchemist. I used to have those professions while I played WoW.