Author Topic: Issue adding potions.  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Uncle-Ruckus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Issue adding potions.
« on: August 26, 2009, 01:31:00 AM »
Every time i try to add any potion to my character that brings up the attributes i get a message saying Maximum Reached. i get the same message if i try to add any potions to my mercenary as well. im just wondering if this is normal or if its a bug in the game that can be fixed?

Thank You
Uncle-Ruckus

Offline Uncle-Ruckus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Issue adding potions.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »
Every time i try to add any potion to my character that brings up the attributes i get a message saying Maximum Reached. i get the same message if i try to add any potions to my mercenary as well. im just wondering if this is normal or if its a bug in the game that can be fixed?

Thank You
Uncle-Ruckus

Ok now im checking and the potions are in my inventory but they are blank. Im assuming that is the reason why i couldnt put them on my character but has anyone else had that happen to them.

Offline robusta

• Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 07:17:17 AM »
We are searching for that problem and as soon we fixed it we will tell you

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 10:51:52 AM »
i had this few times and for me this happened when i use potion but cause poor internet connection potion dont disappeared and when my hero had full spirit but not refreshed yet i tried to use potion next time. then script told me that my hero have max spirit (Maximum reached)