Author Topic: safe trading thru stash  (Read 9147 times)

Offline HerrSchultze

• Tier 1
  • First spammer ever in this Forum *freak*
    • View Profile
safe trading thru stash
« on: April 23, 2009, 12:11:31 PM »
we've had several robberies xD someone places an item in stash and someone else takes it, couldn't there be an option to avoid this for happening? ???
Image Hosting

I have been spamming since before you were born :D

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: safe trading thru stash
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
we've had several robberies xD someone places an item in stash and someone else takes it, couldn't there be an option to avoid this for happening? ???

Think of some system inside the alliance to make sure items dont get mixed - for example designate lower 5 squares for items that people should not take unless they know its for them (for example if they have understanding with another member or something is crafted for them).
In the upper portion you can put everything that is random and you dont want it and the leader can sell it every 24 or 12 hrs or something...

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 12:30:51 PM »
the guild leader can check the stash log. just check who took it

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline HerrSchultze

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 12:35:55 PM »
the guild leader can check the stash log. just check who took it
and if it is resources and he spent them? ??? should he kick him for thief?  ???
isn't it better isolde's suggestion?
Image Hosting

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 12:44:25 PM »
and if it is resources and he spent them? ??? should he kick him for thief?  ???
isn't it better isolde's suggestion?

Well, he cant be a thief if everyone inside the alliance doesnt have an agreement how to separate the items...I dont think guild stash can be just "free for all" because then situations like this will arise (like who took my coal) and people will get bitter towards each other. That's why design a system :)

What I generally do is when I get an item I want to give to a specific person, I dont just put it in the stash, I message that person to make sure he is online and then put it when he answers me - otherwise who knows what would happen to it in these 8 hrs he is off...

Offline HerrSchultze

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 12:46:54 PM »
i just proposed in alliance forum, that no one takes resources that were not assigned to him ;), tho more options for this would be way better, coz if you want to split reources, you can't :(
Image Hosting

Offline Starbuck

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 12:49:17 PM »

There is no thievery in the Guild's stash.
However it is assumed that if you don't need a specific item or want to share it with others, then you put it in the Guild's Stash : that's how you could find some lvl 8 weapons and armors earlier today  :D

About your coal, I'll have a look at the guild's logs when I've finished my resting time  ;)

Additionally, not having a mass message feature for Guild's Members is terribly handicapping for communications : the in-game Forum is not very user-friendly (lack of clarity in new messages)

Have fun,
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 12:51:00 PM by Starbuck »
"I'll keel you !!" ... one more fan to add to my list :D