Author Topic: Few Ideas, pvp , weapons...  (Read 8860 times)

Offline KOPSi

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Few Ideas, pvp , weapons...
« on: April 28, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »
First idea, this game needs to be a bit more pvp based , how about setting some limiter like, you cant go to lvl 30 unles you heave 30 arena wins or something like that... ?
or how about some sudden attacks on some players? with penalty for attacking weaker players, where if attacker wins , he get like 5 % gold from defeated opponent, and to do this attack you need 8ap ???

Second idea, how about making 2 new weapons , shuriken (ranger tier 3 looks aloot like ninja) and scimatar or saber?

Third idea , how about making some power stones that we can insert in our weapons and increase their efectivenes... or maybe here should be some special profession for it...

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Few Ideas, pvp , weapons...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 07:59:35 PM »
Well, one thing I definitely agree is the Arena. I have been there like 30 times and managed to find only one person to beat ! Noone uses that place, is there no way to stimulate fighting between players, it would definitely make game more interactive :)

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:27:05 PM »
Well, one thing I definitely agree is the Arena. I have been there like 30 times and managed to find only one person to beat ! Noone uses that place, is there no way to stimulate fighting between players, it would definitely make game more interactive :)

maybe gaining some experience? :P

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »
First idea, this game needs to be a bit more pvp based , how about setting some limiter like, you cant go to lvl 30 unles you heave 30 arena wins or something like that... ?
or how about some sudden attacks on some players? with penalty for attacking weaker players, where if attacker wins , he get like 5 % gold from defeated opponent, and to do this attack you need 8ap ???

Second idea, how about making 2 new weapons , shuriken (ranger tier 3 looks aloot like ninja) and scimatar or saber?

Third idea , how about making some power stones that we can insert in our weapons and increase their efectivenes... or maybe here should be some special profession for it...

I like KOPSi's third idea - I craft a bastard sword, give it over to a jeweler, and he inserts a gem into the hilt... Would at very least make items more special :)

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:55 PM »

this will happen when the beta will start. From 200 players it's not easy to find someone, but from few thousands, you'll find them much easier :)

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 02:08:11 AM »
The Arena will be available from all provinces... hence finding opponents will much easier. About the rest of the stuff - lets leave something for future expansions :)