Author Topic: making magic or critical hit weapons  (Read 7616 times)

Offline lurch

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
making magic or critical hit weapons
« on: April 29, 2009, 12:46:46 AM »
i would like to suggest that some classes of players can make magic weapons or critical hit weapons-
with scrlls or rings and jewels what ever ! so that players can make say a sword +4 or spears +2 attack?

Sheremetev

Re: making magic or critical hit weapons
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »
Well, after reaching 100 craftpoints in a certain Tier, the artisan gets a chance to create "special" items (like mentioned here)

But mentioning the jewels gives me several ideas. Ofcourse, I suppose it has already been foreseen by developers, but this doesn't prevent us from brainstorming several suggestions:

To start with, we might have the option of adding a polished agate, emerald, opal or topaz (or whatever) to an item we craft for more armor/primary skill (for all "clothing" items), armor/block (for shields only), damage/primary skill/critical for weaponry (or damage/primary skill/ critical/ block, if it is a sword).
But, in order not to collide with the ideas of rare, legendary and epic items, only ONE of the options can be available, e.g:

An armorsmith can craft a sword or:
1) the same sword with +1 (or 2) attack skill for 2 (or 4) topaz
2) -/-                         +1 (or 2) agility skill for 2 (or 4) opal
5)                              +2% (or 5%) critical chance for 1 (or 2) of each type of refined gems
6)                              +5% (or 10%) of the basic block of this weapon for 1 (or 2) of each type of refined gems
7)                              +5% (or 10%) of the basic damage of this weapon for 1 (or 2) of each type of refined gems