Author Topic: Giant Steppe Lions  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Giant Steppe Lions
« on: August 19, 2010, 11:55:15 PM »
I have got to know what skill is that giant lion doing whenever I attack him the flash shows some kind of red animal symbol spin around him whenever I hit and I deal less damage after every hit. I checked the read out and he used no skill and no mention of the move but I went from 3000+ critical to 500  critical with no explanation. the Darn thing get 13000 armor and hit points plus has the power to become immune from my attacks some one please explain.

Crassus

Re: Giant Steppe Lions
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 11:36:18 AM »
His 13000 armor means 1083 damage reduce, this means that his armor reduce your attack damage to the minimum...
Also if he uses any skill, and there is no describe at the flash battle, then you should search it at full report...
See the battle notice one-two rounds the lion uses the skill you mention it and then go to full report, find that round and see what is going on...

From my experience, Bosses are very very hard, few players are able to kill them before they advance tier...

Sheremetev

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 11:43:01 AM »
You can also see that in the visual (flash) report there are two arrows (pointing upwards) next to the health and spirit status bars of every participant. Click on them and you will see what skills the hero/merc/opponent has.

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:44:18 AM »
no I think you misunderstand I checked the full report no skill was used and I was doing 3000+ damage to him at the beginning of the fight then the more I hit him the less damage I did to him till i did no less than 500  what caused that.

Crassus

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 10:36:57 AM »
The next time it happens give us the full report to understand fully... and to be able to answer...
Sadly I am not able to know what exactly skill it used...