Author Topic: failed quest  (Read 2821 times)

Offline Daedulus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
failed quest
« on: January 19, 2012, 11:00:33 AM »

I have 6 crude topaz rings but it wont let me finish quest.

You are missing one or more items to complete your quest!

The locals call it “The Way of the Warrior”. It is not an easy place to live, if you do not obey the Code – a complex system of ethics and behavior which puts House Haroda even above the Emperor himself. It is considered an utmost honor to live and die for your master and those who do not are quickly deemed outcasts, hunted, feared and exterminated. This is the land that gives birth to the Empire’s fiercest warriors who enter battle with ...
>>>

Quests Step 6/11
Story Line 6:

Perfection

‘When the true warrior doesn’t fight, he creates’, Haroshi says as he observes some spot on the bar plot with an obvious expression of doubt on his face.
‘And since I doubt you are much of a poet... judging from the obvious absence of spirit in your sheep-like gaze, I suggest we stick to more practical issues. How about some crafting? You can put a simple knife together, right? We’ll see. And I don’t want to see your face, until you are finished!’

Task: Craft 5 of Crude Topaz Ring.

Reward:
Gold : 800

*If you complete this storyline step without emerging into the next Tier, you will receive the items listed. Otherwise you will get the maximum amount of gold, experience and Diamonds, listed in the task rewards.

Mission progress   5 of 5
Complete the mission to get your reward   

Offline Kekavac

• Translator
    • View Profile
Re: failed quest
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 02:08:53 PM »
You must to have all 5 rings which you crafted in your bag.If you don't have them in bag you can't fisnish quest.  ;)
“The higher the monkey climbs the more him expose”

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 05:08:22 PM »
This is correct! In case you have used/sold/lost one or more of them then you have to craft again until you own again the correct amount at your inventory (house & cache) don't count!

If this isn't your issue, account name and realm!

Offline Daedulus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 08:58:49 PM »
where the quest book link is it is lit up blue and I do have all the rings plus 1 in my bag.

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 10:33:43 AM »
Account name and realm pls then!
Today is Friday and weekends there is no one available at office, this means you will have to wait until Monday for a fix.

P.S. I hope you are lucky and post the bug before they leave...

Offline Daedulus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 08:58:50 AM »
it finally let me finish the quest.  Still this needs to be looked into.  This is not the first time this has happened.

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »
Please describe your actions before you finished the quest.

Did you had premium when you tried to finish the quest or when you manage to finish it?