Author Topic: story line 6/10 horad's  (Read 2593 times)

Offline thelordashoka

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
story line 6/10 horad's
« on: March 14, 2010, 06:46:36 PM »

Hi,

I have over 200 points crafting  in tier 2 - Armor smith and Tanner 
The task on 6 is asking me to craft 6 tier 1 round leather shields
I do not have any light leather or hides in horads..
so will i have to go to hope village for collecting required 48 (4X6 = 24 X 2= 48 hides)

Is there anything wrong here.....Why does the story line not ask me to craft tier 2???

Regards

Cuorion

Re: story line 6/10 horad's
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 07:04:43 PM »
Crafting quests require you most of the time to craft a low recipe of that tier. In tier 2 it would normally ask you to craft a level 14 recipe. However, the game choses a recipe already registered so if you've got no level 14 recipes registered, it will skip to the previous tier. Your previous tier is tier 1 where all recipes are level 6.

Now that you got the quest unfortunately you cannot change anything (since it is a storyline and you cannot abort it). I'd suggest you buy the light leather you need because the more the difference of you and the monsters droping the required hides, the less the drop rate becomes.

Offline thelordashoka

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »
i have no choice...i want to complete the quest to do multi dungeon...
i have borrowed light hides from a friend in guild....in market it is too expensive...600 gold for 1

and there is no reason for anyone to eat/learn a lvl 14 or 16 or any mid lvl(all tiers) receipe....they are meaningless in the game for me or any other player....even for their merc ...y would someone buy something lesser..

Offline loveblue

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 01:15:52 AM »
there is no reason for anyone to eat/learn a lvl 14 or 16 or any mid lvl(all tiers) receipe....they are meaningless in the game for me or any other player....

I don't think so. Lv 14/16 recipes are useful for spam-crafting to reach 200 points. Some players maybe use the gemmed ones, but I don't think you would craft up to 10 gemmed items each day before reach 200 points, unless you are very rich  :D

I'm armorsmith and there is my favorite recipe in tier 2 (it's level 16). It gives more crafting points than the resources needed, sold much higher than the cost, and is quite easy to sell. It's quite perfect for spam-crafting.

And believe me, not all players are rich enough to give every of their newly recruited/upgraded mercs all special/gemmed armors, especially players on the early level of tier 2.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 01:35:47 AM by loveblue »

Cuorion

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 03:14:44 AM »
...and to add a use to what loveblue very accurately mentioned, they are needed in crafting quests. :D

P.S.: Light Leather is really really cheap compared to one month ago... *hihi*

Offline loveblue

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 08:46:55 AM »
Another info.
P.S.: Light Leather is really really cheap compared to one month ago... *hihi*

Yup *hihi*

i have borrowed light hides from a friend in guild....in market it is too expensive...600 gold for 1

Well, if he play in realm 2/beta, I think he would really cry. Lights' price is above 1200 there and sometimes can reach 1500.

Offline thelordashoka

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 09:04:48 AM »
I don't think so. Lv 14/16 recipes are useful for spam-crafting to reach 200 points. Some players maybe use the gemmed ones, but I don't think you would craft up to 10 gemmed items each day before reach 200 points, unless you are very rich  :D

I'm armorsmith and there is my favorite recipe in tier 2 (it's level 16). It gives more crafting points than the resources needed, sold much higher than the cost, and is quite easy to sell. It's quite perfect for spam-crafting.

And believe me, not all players are rich enough to give every of their newly recruited/upgraded mercs all special/gemmed armors, especially players on the early level of tier 2.

hi,

I have 240 crafting points in armor-smith and 225 in tanner now.... i have only learned few level 18 recipes with gems.. for leather gloves boots, armor and shield. i can make good profit by selling in market and also reach 200 crafting point fast.

What i am trying to say is there is no or very less demand for lvl 14 or 16 product...if you try to sell in market ..you will not get good price ..u will have to sell in shop which give very very low price...because of this you will not be able to collect enough gold to buy equipment or anything.

Another problem is that only lvl 18 recipe is NOT available in shops.. you will need to buy from market....(most of the time there are no lvl 18 recipe available if they are..its expensive) so if your lucky to see good lvl 18 recipe in market just buy it and do crafting ...and sell for profit..this is how i collected the gold i have...

I wish to know from where do i get the recipes besides the market (From where does the seller of lvl 18 gem recipe get it?) because i think if he can get so can i, only if i know where to look or hunt for it.
Game moderators please tell me this answer!

Offline loveblue

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 11:40:14 AM »
What i am trying to say is there is no or very less demand for lvl 14 or 16 product...if you try to sell in market ..you will not get good price ..u will have to sell in shop which give very very low price...because of this you will not be able to collect enough gold to buy equipment or anything.
Well, I don't think the demand is less than the gemmed. It just the supply is more overwhelming since most of every player try to sell their normal dropped items they've got. Plus, since the normal recipes are easier to get and easier to craft, more crafters chose to craft normal ones.
Not all of them is profitable, indeed, I'm very agree. But if you craft the right ones, you'll still can sell them with profit in market.

I wish to know from where do i get the recipes besides the market (From where does the seller of lvl 18 gem recipe get it?) because i think if he can get so can i, only if i know where to look or hunt for it.
Game moderators please tell me this answer!
Though I'm not a moderator:D, you can get gemmed recipes as dropped items, especially from humanoid mobs (thief, robber, marauder, etc). Try dangerous provinces for better chance. The chance is quite low, so be patient.  :)

You can try Royal Park in Farolin (dangerous province) for best chance. For safe provinces, Relling Bridge in Sonoria or Wondrous Cafe in Haroda are your choice. All of them have lv. 17-19 humanoid mobs, group of 3. These places should give you the best chance to get any of those recipes. CMIIW.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:44:33 AM by loveblue »

Cuorion

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 08:35:33 PM »
What i am trying to say is there is no or very less demand for lvl 14 or 16 product...if you try to sell in market ..you will not get good price ..

I did earn a little fortune crafting and selling Superb Leather Belts... :)

And as a moderator, I would confirm what loveblue mentioned about recipes, although I'd say it may be practically impossible to drop the one recipe you might want.