Author Topic: Only merc is attacked in battles  (Read 6553 times)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Only merc is attacked in battles
« on: April 26, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
In my last battles only my merc is attacked.....Is this normal?? ???

chegewara

Re: Only merc is attacked in battles
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 08:12:43 PM »
if he is warrior and you mystic or ranger then yes. first is attacked warrior next one is ranger and lat is mystic. 8)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 08:16:54 PM »
Thanks ;)

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 09:35:35 PM »
Actually it is a bit different - the mystic has an extra chance to be skipped when the enemy is choosing who to attack - if you are attacking a numerous group of enemies do not count on not getting picked. (the more monsters the greater the chance someone will pick you, regardless of the smaller chance) Warriors and Rangers have equal chances. (there was a misunderstanding on earlier explanation) Basically when a in the beginning of the battle a monster picks the mystic it is forced to pick again, hence an extra chance to be picked... However, the Guardian (one of the two possible specializations of the Warrior) has a skill that can attract attackers, hence saving the rest of the party from damage.  (they are genuine "Tanks" after all)

chegewara

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »
then my mistake but it is what i read before. maybe something is change or i dont understand properly. like i understood before if my team have more ppl than army which we attack then enemy chose from us first warriors then rangers and last mystic 8)

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 10:01:39 PM »
No, it was explained wrong. When large parties fight, everyone picks someone to fight, however if you pick a Mystic you will be forced to pick again.. We could in the future consider to have 2 chances to be skipped but for the time being the Mystics are skipped once.