Author Topic: Challenge-Be or not Be Mystic-  (Read 1508 times)

Offline PALMA

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
Challenge-Be or not Be Mystic-
« on: August 21, 2009, 07:02:54 PM »
- The Warrior has a large number of points of vitality, can be equipped with heavier weapons and armor. It is characterized by power and number of points of vitality - The archer is one that use all kinds of weapons of reach- arches, Crossbows, knives and darts to launch. . Can be equipped with heavy armor means. It is characterized by Agility and Intelligence. - The Mystic has the ability to heal and give bonuses to different attributes of their allies. He use only light weapons and armor. ““It is a little warrior, mystical skills prevail””.

Challenge

Class   -2   -1   0   +1   +2
Warrior   0/1   0/0   0/0   0/0   0/0
Ranger   0/1   0/2   0/0   0/1   0/3
Mystic   0/1   0/0   0/0   0/0   0/0
   Fame: 1124
Matches won in a row: 0
Wins: 0
Losses: 9
Success: 0 %

I see here that for very strong which is always going to fight would always lose I guess. If you fight with warriors or archers in my level they are always at an advantage, especially the archers have a power that is always the means of two (between warrior and mystics) with this kind of fighting that I have in my view be reconsidered in order to have a greater balance I think it was more cool fight between the classes only warriors, archers or only mystics. My suggestion was also for a day of the week to make a tournament not only a fight one by one but with a different combatants fight that there was a prize for example provision of a ring or something similar to the winner or the winners, so it would be cool.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Бърз като вятъра, тих като гората, свиреп като огъня, вечен като планината"

chegewara

Re: Challenge-Be or not Be Mystic-
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 07:12:49 PM »
this is mystic level 18

Class    -2   -1   0   +1   +2
Warrior    6/0    1/0    3/0    2/0    0/0
Ranger    1/2    1/0    2/0    0/0    0/0
Mystic    1/0    2/0    2/0    1/0    0/0

Fame: 1414
Matches won in a row: 18
Wins: 22
Losses: 2
Success: 92 %

- The archer is one that use all kinds of weapons of reach- arches, Crossbows, knives and darts to launch. . Can be equipped with heavy armor means.
and this is not true. ranger can use only medium armours
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 07:14:45 PM by chegewara »