Author Topic: General Store  (Read 4573 times)

Offline Poliban_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
General Store
« on: April 15, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »
In General Store Loaf of bread, banana and meat all give more 20% of health, but they have diferent prices, shouldn't be diferent levels of health too? I think that meat should give more power instade one banana... maybe i'm wrong... It's a little strange having babanas more expensive than meat ;D

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: General Store
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 04:35:35 PM »
there is a major banana crysis in the world. if you check the map and look to the east you see a swamp. before the evil overlord (*cough* Oton) came it was a banana plantation there

i dont agree btw. i started with buying meat becouse it gave the most HP vs price, but as i lost more health i had to buy the more expensive stuff becouse the cheap stuff was sold out. think its funny and something a player has to consider

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline Starbuck

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 04:37:05 PM »
maybe because we can organize cooking contests and gain fame ?
"I'll keel you !!" ... one more fan to add to my list :D   

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »
I am confused about this food stuff ! It seems that there is a limited amount of provisions you can buy (am I right ???) After I have bought all the meat and banana, there seems to be only one bread left ! Is there any possibility that store will offer no food ?

Offline Poliban_

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 05:02:54 PM »
I only can say that i've killed an boar and i won a bread. Maybe was a boar baker :D

Oton

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 05:09:24 PM »
Have you noticed the green timer that says "New items will be available.... bla-bla-bla?"
This is the time you will get new food.
Until then... march on to your certain deaths, fighting bears, boars and bandit scum!

Offline Olsi

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 05:25:46 PM »
I only can say that i've killed an boar and i won a bread. Maybe was a boar baker :D

Hahahahah! Very funny!

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »
Have you noticed the green timer that says "New items will be available.... bla-bla-bla?"
This is the time you will get new food.
Until then... march on to your certain deaths, fighting bears, boars and bandit scum!

Ok, I am officially screwed !!! This game has put me on a diet, I have eaten all the available food and its just not fair !!! I think we could maybe have more food available (at least for the testing) because I can see that we are able to refresh items faster by using diamonds.

Offline carman

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 09:37:55 PM »
i havent eaten any food im just waiting my time between hits my food store is full ;D

Offline Savannah

• Tier 2
  • Keep shining!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »
same o_O i didnt think anyone would actually have to eat the food xD
I got the Mouth of the South Award

Offline IrishFairy

• Mystic in life and in game
  • Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 09:49:23 PM »
And I killed a robber and got a piece of meat and a pair of leather boots  ;D... I was thinking what kind of robbers are they if they have empty stashes? May be not to kill them at all? And here I found the hidden thresure of their gang.. :o

chegewara

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 09:51:13 PM »
And I killed a robber and got a piece of meat and a pair of leather boots  ;D... I was thinking what kind of robbers are they if they have empty stashes? May be not to kill them at all? And here I found the hidden thresure of their gang.. :o

that was Robin Hood 8)

Offline Savannah

• Tier 2
  • Keep shining!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 04:37:15 AM »
Ok, I am officially screwed !!! This game has put me on a diet, I have eaten all the available food and its just not fair !!! I think we could maybe have more food available (at least for the testing) because I can see that we are able to refresh items faster by using diamonds.

did you get a diamond from a recipe? and/or do you know what ability you need to use the recipe?
I got the Mouth of the South Award