Author Topic: Resources - Crafting problem  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Labris

• Fox
  • Tier 1
  • foxlabris
    • View Profile
Resources - Crafting problem
« on: May 30, 2009, 05:33:15 PM »
I have a problem with crafting for example Short Oak Spear, I have resources, 4 crafted oak pieces but it is divided in to 2 parts in quantities, first part is 1 piece and second part is 3 pieces of crafted oak. I can not craft spear. Is this a bug or this is game stetting?

It is strange to have the ability to divide resources with "scissors" and than can't use the resources.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Resources - Crafting problem
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »
I have a problem with crafting for example Short Oak Spear, I have resources, 4 crafted oak pieces but it is divided in to 2 parts in quantities, first part is 1 piece and second part is 3 pieces of crafted oak. I can not craft spear. Is this a bug or this is game stetting?

It is strange to have the ability to divide resources with "scissors" and than can't use the resources.

Usually it doesnt matter how many piles of resources there are, just the total amount. Try to put the 4 pieces together in one pile and try again :)

Offline Labris

• Fox
  • Tier 1
  • foxlabris
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »
If you mean to place one piece on to another, I get little black window with green check box and text says str_err_msg_10. I divided coal and put it together again in one pile, but oak won't merge.

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 09:11:17 PM »
i guess the problem is that you get 1 pile by yourself and other you get from somebody else.  i also had similar problem where i couldnt craft with other person resources.

Offline Labris

• Fox
  • Tier 1
  • foxlabris
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 10:06:55 PM »
i guess the problem is that you get 1 pile by yourself and other you get from somebody else.  i also had similar problem where i couldnt craft with other person resources.

That is the case here, oak comes from my guild member. And also pieces are crafted with some days apart. Not the same day.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 11:01:53 PM »
If you mean to place one piece on to another, I get little black window with green check box and text says str_err_msg_10. I divided coal and put it together again in one pile, but oak won't merge.

No, that is a different problem and it comes from some time ago. A bug existed which allowed you to make free resources by using the scissors, wher if you cut something, it would give you an extra piece. Now it has been fixed and all those "free resources" are not working and dont appear if you try to use them :) They also give this error message so I suggest you sell this oak piece in shop, its not good.

Offline Labris

• Fox
  • Tier 1
  • foxlabris
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 11:26:54 PM »
Thanks for the answer.

Now I know what to do and no more banging head into the wall. :D

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 02:41:37 AM »

this message is "illegal operation"

chegewara

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 03:48:04 AM »
i have another problem. when i craft on beta its all OK but i dont lose raw materials, i was made few items for free, only for AP. when i check more i report is this one recipe or tier or all crafting 8)

EDIT i know i dont lose crafted ash wood when i make items from it 8)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 04:01:00 AM by chegewara »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 06:41:28 AM »
i have another problem. when i craft on beta its all OK but i dont lose raw materials, i was made few items for free, only for AP. when i check more i report is this one recipe or tier or all crafting 8)

EDIT i know i dont lose crafted ash wood when i make items from it 8)

What items ? All items from the same type ? Or only staffs for example ? Because I can tell you for a fact that I made a lot of tier 3 items yesterday using ash wood and everything was fine.

chegewara

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 03:10:29 PM »
all items tier 2 which are using ash wood 8)

chegewara

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 03:56:16 PM »
now works fine 8)