Author Topic: Charge  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Charge
« on: October 16, 2009, 10:15:37 AM »
I think warrior's Charge skill is quite useless and peole are regretting the points spent after they leave Tier1.
It give additional damage (in the 1st attack only) with the maximum of 20 damage. It matters only in the 1st Tier. Above, this 1 time 20 damage bonus becomes ridiculously small, negligible value.

So, I suggest to make it in percentage of the damage dealt and use multiplier similar to critical hits. So the 1st hit will be 1.5x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or so.. stronger than normal hit. Values need to be played around to get the feeling which are right

Oton

Re: Charge
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:35:35 PM »
And why should we do that?
So you can kill the mob with one hit?

People, please, think, before you post any suggestions.

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 04:41:36 PM »
Oton, I gave the numbers just as an example. They can be made smaller. Real values should be tested first before applying to the beta environment.

The reason why you should do this is simple - as it is now, the Skill "Charge" is completely useless. Consider the points invested and the gain of only 20 damage per battle. If the monster has 2000+life 20 damage looks as a rather ridiculous bonus  *hihi*

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 06:03:59 PM »
charon is right. And in the first post that was only an example. Now charge is really useless. What change can do 20 damage when your weapon can do 500 damage? :D