Author Topic: IH recesion  (Read 8838 times)

Offline catea_iv

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
IH recesion
« on: May 04, 2009, 06:52:25 PM »
will there be a possibility to exchange diamonds to gold? cause i am really sick of being constantly poor and  starving :(

or maybe you should increase a bit the gold/items received after each fight

Offline Polymeron

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: IH recesion
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 06:58:27 PM »
I disagree, gold should always be in demand. If you reach a point where you have nothing to do with gold, that makes it pointless to acquire it. You'll just have to decide what you prefer to buy with it...

If you mean upkeep though... Yeah, item repair costs are a little high. Maybe they should be reduced a bit.

Offline catea_iv

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »
no, i mean food...
i can barely afford to buy food or/and to pay the merc. i always have to choose between the 2 of them :(

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »
no, i mean food...
i can barely afford to buy food or/and to pay the merc. i always have to choose between the 2 of them :(

choose locations which give you more gold, there are such which will allow you to pay for your merc and eat ;)  And food has variable prices as well, so if you go through a few provinces you can choose the cheapest goods :)

Offline catea_iv

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »
you mean the gone off bananas? ;)

Offline Starbuck

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »
up until lvl 10 you are limited to Imperial City (overpriced) and Hope Village ... after that, more provinces will be unlocked but if you look closely to the price of food, then you'll see that there are some good bargains

food can be bought around 10-15 gold piece for +20hp and 15-20 gold piece for +30hp in the other provinces

just start with apples and meat, and finish with bread and bananas :)
"I'll keel you !!" ... one more fan to add to my list :D   

Sheremetev

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »
Some potions are nice too (though the more HP an item replenishes, the worse HP/cost ration is... still, with chances of finding 50% price it is nice to have some of these potions for stage dungeons).