Author Topic: Auction Filter.  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Auction Filter.
« on: July 16, 2009, 07:58:25 PM »
Some change was made today where you can filter each resourse; that's a good update,

But now i can't see all resourses together (just resourses) and less to filter them by only gold prices.

This happened also with recipies early; i wonted to filter them to see only the ones offered in gold and it send me back to all items offers..

I don't know if i explained myself well, but just trying a bit to filter diferent stuff you can see a few bugs there.

chegewara

Re: Auction Filter.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 08:18:28 PM »
i just tried filter hiedes and bars with gold price and works fine. you have right about recipes, there is problem with it 8)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 08:30:37 PM »
try to just see all kind of resourses together.. you can't do that filter, you have to filter by type or you will still see all kind of stuff.

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 08:58:09 PM »
why you want to see all resources together? if you want to buy you are looking for one type resources, sometime two types but not all. and still you can look for all auctions together 8)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 09:02:32 PM »
i often look for all kind of resourses at very good price not just for my crafting job, i buy for the guild too or to resell.. so filtering by resourses in gold was a great help... :(