Imperial Hero v2.0 > Bugs

BUG loading hero location

(1/2) > >>

paulwratt:
Although I logged in at 1am my time (its 7pm now) and every thing was fine, I have repeatedly tried to login and refresh the game page, but nothing changes

--- Quote ---the initial loading animation for the hero location does not change. Almost like the location loader can NOT find the location graphic
--- End quote ---

because it never gets loaded, the code does not allow either the overview map or provence map to be loaded.

I see you have (after several false starts) fixed a bug when logging on and getting "Opps, something went wrong". Could that fix have broken the location loader, or introduced a new bug.

I also notice that I cant use the chat, so its hard to tell if other have this problem too.

paulwratt:
When someone finally reads this (0 views after 1 hour), here is the problem:

--- Quote ---Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
--- End quote ---
someone have changed the access rights on the image server, at least for these urls:

--- Code: ---https://ihcdn3.ioimg.org/ihv2/live/public/assets/images/maps/buildings/River_Streak/Town/Town06_FrontWall.png?version=a8d2ffe2-ed8de6fb
--- End code ---

Stella:
Hello,

The developers are aware of this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

paulwratt:
Thankyou for fixing this (its working now - 2am)

Stella:
You're welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version