Author Topic: Which Ranger specialization is better?  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Ector

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Which Ranger specialization is better?
« on: April 14, 2011, 09:42:10 AM »
Hello guys. I'm going to reach Lev 15 soon. Which specialization is better? I've read something about "12 rounds", but didn't understand it. Can somebody explain the differences in detail?

Offline bender86

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Which Ranger specialization is better?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 11:47:06 AM »
The Ranger can choose between Shadow Hunter and Ghost Stalker.
The Shadow Hunter perfects his bow and crossbow mastery.
The Ghost Stalker emphasizes on improving the use of daggers, javelins and light shields. He can equip two weapons
one in each of his hands: Two Daggers or Two Throwing Knives.
The damage of the javelins will be halved from 12 rounds.
The damage of throwing knives will be halved from 10 rounds.
Then it's up to you to decide based on which weapon you like to use:)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:01:29 PM by bender86 »

Offline mata031

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 12:04:23 PM »
12 rounds xD if u think on range for that u must wait tier 6 for that on tier 2 u can have 4 range that can have only shadow hunter with bow or crossbow (bow have better range but lower damage) take shadow hunter on lvl 15 and put points on skill for Crossbow Mastery, Eagle eye, Volley that is what u must have on max when u open lvl 35 on1 primary skills critical hit on max it's 7 i think... put points what they give u when u reach next lvl so put them on agility and dexterity

Offline bbi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 02:03:24 PM »
It's almost the same. If you're goin' the stalker way some bosses will be easier then other, and aproximately the opossite for the hunter. After all it's not a lifetime decision as the game is flexible enough (at least in this manner) so you can change your specialty whenever you want. you can't only change the class of the hero, i.e. to became a warrior or mistic. At the upper tiers redistribution of the skills point, thus rechoosing the specialty, is a common trick. So, my advice is to take whatever your gut say.
Also keep in mind gaining exp. for different weapons. This can add up to 22% boost to the damage you deal. Sometimes this little bits make the big difference when you're in front of the legendary or epic leader.