Author Topic: Suggestion for Ask For Help  (Read 4280 times)

Crassus

Suggestion for Ask For Help
« on: December 29, 2009, 03:22:10 PM »
When someone ask a question there it will be useful a pm be send to administrators in-game accounts so they reply once they log in. And when a reply is posted one more system pm should be send it to the person who had the issue...This will speed things, and it will be easier for us to spot...

maeof

Re: Suggestion for Ask For Help
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 04:43:13 PM »
But it's easy.

You go to ''Ask For Help'' and see what's answered and what's not by an cloud - brown, green..

I can write a lot of complaiments of the 1st one- a pm be send to administrators in-game accounts so they reply once they log in.
 - Scripts will 'burn' of hard work sending messages all those messages.
 - Inbox full of messages, like I wasn't all day at IH, and on evening I turn it on, and I see 10 messages of answers, I want to answer and they are already answered, because I wasn't at IH all day.. It's hard to explain it..

But with second thing, And when a reply is posted one more system pm should be send it to the person who had the issue , I think this would be okay.

Off topic: I want a Ask For Help, like Customer Live Support. :D

Judith

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 05:14:58 PM »
Yeah, your idea is good :) I suggested it once you first told it to me back then,remember ?:p
Though, i don't know if/when this will be done, right now our sweet programmers are pretty bugged with other stuff :/

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »
I am definitely for the second one as well, the first suggestion will be good too but I have noticed that I dont notice my messages, somehow, so it might not work for me :D

Cuorion

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »
But with second thing, And when a reply is posted one more system pm should be send it to the person who had the issue

I think that's what the "Notify" button next to "Reply" does. It's just that not many people use it, either because they don't know it or they dislike PM spamming of "*Someone* replied to *Topic Name*".

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 01:36:15 AM »
I think that's what the "Notify" button next to "Reply" does. It's just that not many people use it, either because they don't know it or they dislike PM spamming of "*Someone* replied to *Topic Name*".

Hmm, I didnt even notice that one ?!? Am I blind or what ! Thank you !

Crassus

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 01:39:51 AM »

Way of topic my friend...It is not here at forum the Ask for Help...is in-game, like gamble, down at the last line...
And when a reply is given to the player who has asked a question or report a bug, i believe the system should notify the player about the reply....

Cuorion

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 08:56:13 PM »
Way of topic my friend...It is not here at forum the Ask for Help...is in-game, like gamble, down at the last line...
And when a reply is given to the player who has asked a question or report a bug, i believe the system should notify the player about the reply....

:o I didn't even notice you were talking about ingame support...  ???

Crassus

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 09:22:08 PM »
a pm be send to administrators in-game accounts so they reply once they log in.

*hihi*

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 03:39:02 PM »

*hihi*

Justice has prevailed :D I knew I wasnt blind ! Especially after I spent half an hour searching for that "notify" button  :D

maeof

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 05:42:02 PM »
I even searched for '' Notify'' in game... :D

Cuorion

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »
 *WALL* I guess I was the blind one then...

Anyway, wouldn't it be a good idea for such a button to be implemented? *hihi*

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »
*WALL* I guess I was the blind one then...

Anyway, wouldn't it be a good idea for such a button to be implemented? *hihi*

Truth is born in discussion ;) Yes, it would be a good idea :)