Author Topic: leaving the clan  (Read 1815 times)

gleich

leaving the clan
« on: June 22, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »
I have a suggestion regarding leaving a guild. When a player leaves a guild (not kicked out of it), he/she should get a penalty for a certain period of time. During the penalty the player cannot accept invitation from other guilds aka during this period of time the player is left on his/hers own.

Oton

Re: leaving the clan
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »
Why?

gleich

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 04:25:50 PM »
I saw this kind of penalty in Lineage 2. I guess facing such penalty, the player will think twice before leaving a guild/he must have good reason to do so. Also if a player was a trusted member of his former guild and he stole a valueable items from guild stash, it will give the leader certain time to warn other guild leaders - "this fellow is a robber, beware of him!" - something like that. In general it will help building good relationships between guild members and making online friends, which will be of vital importance during future guild wars.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 04:29:52 PM by gleich »

Oton

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »
Hmmm...
Not a bad idea.
We will think it through.

Offline k_mihai

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 05:00:04 PM »
yes, saw it also in Lineage 2, where getting items from clan and then leaving is rampant. or making clans just to get items/gold etc from members. in time, could be a problem here also
Tank mystic 28
Proud member of Reacro
"Take what you can, give nothing back"