Author Topic: Crafted Items  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Crafted Items
« on: May 29, 2009, 12:13:35 AM »
Would it be possible to have a remarks facility on Crafted Items ??

Eg. I craft a weapon and put it in the guild stash for player B.......  I can either PM everybody (time consuming) or put something in the guild forums which aren't the easiest to use at the best of times !!!!

This way, when the mouse is hovered over the item, we can all see who it is destined for......

Cheers

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Crafted Items
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 12:26:28 AM »
we use a system that anything on the top (or 1st page of the guild stash) is free for taking, lower part (or 2nd/3rd tab) is made for someone in particular so noone will take it

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 09:28:47 AM »
Would it be possible to have a remarks facility on Crafted Items ??

Eg. I craft a weapon and put it in the guild stash for player B.......  I can either PM everybody (time consuming) or put something in the guild forums which aren't the easiest to use at the best of times !!!!

This way, when the mouse is hovered over the item, we can all see who it is destined for......

Cheers

I find this a smashing idea except for one small problem - is the crafter supposed to designate who the item is for BEFORE they craft it ? Cause how will they know, maybe it is magical and has some bonus to intelligence which is not good for a warrior (happened to me 3 times already ;). I dont know how this could be achieved as far as mechanics go, but it would be great.

Until then, what Repr said is a good idea or also if you research stash 2 that can be used for storing items designated for particular people. 

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 09:50:17 AM »
Well, it could be used for any item that is not already "Bound To" someone..........

I know what I mean  :-*