Author Topic: Crafting chance  (Read 1926 times)

Dark

Crafting chance
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:48:33 PM »
Hi, as far as I see from the time when the new rules enter in game, some players stop crafting (me too :) ), I suggest to make the following formula : 8 - 4 - 2 - 1. when I craft I have chance 105 % to craft exceptional but to make epic item I have chance only 7,73 if I'm not wrong... nice it will be for example 100% for exceptional, 50 % for rare, 25 % for legendary, 12,5 for epic. this will make players return to crafting (and buying diamonds for crafting tools). In my guild many players stop crafting simply not worth to craft about 40 items to have 1 epic. I personally don't have much money to buy diamonds and I think there are many players like me, I buy them in the past but now it is not worth with the new formula ...

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting chance
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 01:23:37 PM »
You are not seeing entire picture : reduced epic chance lead to diamond price drop.It dropped from 455k to 400k in beta. It will drop more.Equilibrium will be reached very soon,in few weeks.Not everyone should be crafter,some players should dig resources,and this shifts everything in that direction.And besides,things change ,and now player cant send 1 sms for 30 diamonds,make 6 epics (with old 25-31% epic chance) ,dress himself ,and just play further.thing is that epic was way too easy to make.It only hurts u as a player that "maximum" equipement is now more expensive,meaning that richer players will have better eq.In general ,people will buy same amounts of diamonds,epics will worth more,so when u make it it will be sold more expensive.Game is a bit harder,that is true,since equipement is more expensive now,and monsters are same.but its not end of world,and game does not become impossible.

Dark

Re: Crafting chance
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 02:59:47 PM »
yes you're right and I know that, now the only problem is that to make epic ( I always like be dressed legendary, not epic at all) you have to spend much more resources, really crafting is not my base option in this game, I fight a lot and I like that but some times you need to craft something nice for yourself or your mercs and spending about 200 mil gold (many pieces until epic comes out) to make 1 epic item sounds crazy, btw not always is "your" imagine item on auction market :) anyway it is very hard to make epic item now, I spend over 40 durability of my legendary crafting hammer and I never craft epic since new rules enter in life, trust me it is not so good having such "luck" :)