Author Topic: 5 Mercs...  (Read 2444 times)

Crassus

5 Mercs...
« on: December 14, 2009, 05:51:22 PM »
From now every player can hire up to five mercs without the "Mercenary Captain". But he can use only as much as his points are at this skill. But when he is at a dangerous prov and he attacked, how many he will use? And if he will use only some of them how, who will be? ???
Until now you could have as many as the skill points and you defend with all of them...

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: 5 Mercs...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 06:16:15 PM »
The first from the list which are alive.
if you have mercenary captain 2, your first 2 mercs on list will fight.
And i asked, in upcoming days there should be possible to arrange list so you choose which mercs will be firts,second...

Crassus

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »
Thanks.
When we will be able to arrange them will be perfect...
One more, when we want to attack someone, we will see how many mercs have hired or how many he can use?

robiolastex

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 09:22:35 PM »
the mercs usable in battle, are the lv 's ability mercenary captain

Crassus

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »
the mercs usable in battle, are the lv 's ability mercenary captain

This is what the news are saying... :P
And is further explained at previous post...

I asked, when i want to attack someone, i am seeing that he have with him 5 mercs, or i will be seeing 3 mercs, if he can use 3 of his total 5 mercs....
Because if i am seeing 5, it will almost ruin the battle between players, because even someone with one usable merc will not get attacked if he at close level fearing that he can use all of his mercs...

Cuorion

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 01:18:32 AM »
It seems like "low-level-heroes' protection against high-level-heroes' raiding" policy to me... *V*

Crassus

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 01:42:08 AM »
Hmm...Do not think so...Here is a example:
I have 4 fully equipped mercs and before that change i was able to raid high level players using my high level mercs...
I am 23 lv and my mercs are up to 28... Sure i could harvest the 20 lv players especially when they had up to 2 mercs...
Now i will have 5 mercs, and i will able to attack again the low level players (20 lv) even they have 5 mercs, since i am able to equip them better and i will better that the other hero, just a bit more bloodier battle...And the low level enemy it is not sure that he will use all five...but me at 24 level will be sure...

Off topic  *offtopic* "Me and my little army coming for fresh 20-21 level flesh,  >:D"

robiolastex

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 02:52:57 PM »
sorry, i didn' t read the previous posts  :-[

Edit by Crassus: No harm done :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 02:55:32 PM by Crassus »

Offline hiron101

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 01:01:00 PM »
I guess if you intend to attack someone that shows he has 5 merc you can look at his skills and if it shows only 2MC skills then you know that he will only defend with 2 merc not 5.
Am I right?

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 01:20:30 PM »
I guess if you intend to attack someone that shows he has 5 merc you can look at his skills and if it shows only 2MC skills then you know that he will only defend with 2 merc not 5.
Am I right?

That's actually a really good point :) That would make very transparent whether one is going to fight with 2 or 5 mercs.