Author Topic: Replace 1 skill point  (Read 3195 times)

Offline tarke

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Replace 1 skill point
« on: January 06, 2010, 07:40:11 PM »
how can i replace one skill point?

Cuorion

Re: Replace 1 skill point
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »
You can only redistribute the whole of your skill points, not just one. There is a button called "Redistribute" at the "Skills" tab of your "Hero" menu. The first time you click it, it is free. If you then decide to repeat the action, you need 25 diamonds.

Offline tarke

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »
I already used it once. So if i do not use diamonds or premium membership and if i need to replace only one skill point i will have to pay 374750 gold? :o
Thats interesting...

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 09:02:29 PM »
I already used it once. So if i do not use diamonds or premium membership and if i need to replace only one skill point i will have to pay 374750 gold? :o
Thats interesting...

if this one skill point can get you more then 25 diamonds it is worth it :D

Now seriously, redistributing is only usefull when you want to make some serious changes, not 1-2 skill points.

Offline tarke

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 09:21:30 PM »
In my opinion somebody should do something about that. Because if you accidentally use your skill point on unnecessary skill you will have to pay a lot of gold to replace it...  :(

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 09:24:52 PM »
In my opinion somebody should do something about that. Because if you accidentally use your skill point on unnecessary skill you will have to pay a lot of gold to replace it...  :(

I personally don't think 1 skill points can make any difference.

Cuorion

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »
Personally I don't think it is that much of a tragedy to misplace 1 skill point.

EDIT: lol andy tipes faster than me :P

Offline tarke

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 12:29:22 AM »
In equal fight every skill point counts and yes this is not a tragedy but still it is annoying when you finish your fight and know that it could be better. It would be great what we could also be able to redistribute one skill point of course in lower price. I think many people agree with me.  :)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 06:49:18 AM »
In equal fight every skill point counts and yes this is not a tragedy but still it is annoying when you finish your fight and know that it could be better. It would be great what we could also be able to redistribute one skill point of course in lower price. I think many people agree with me.  :)

Well it would be good - like if you could redistribute 1 point for 1 diamond. I would really love it, you have no idea how many times I have had to pay 25 diamonds just to change 3-4 points !

Cuorion

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 06:42:19 PM »

That's a quite nice suggestion, if you ask me. *hihi*