Author Topic: LOGIN PROBLEMS  (Read 7033 times)

Offline acyd

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: LOGIN PROBLEMS
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 04:34:10 PM »
yes, im 100% sure the password is correct...

Crassus

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 04:52:57 PM »
To tell the truth this pic helped me to understand that you use Vista (or 7),you also play ProEvolution & Grepolis except IH, you are seeing blogs & youtube videos at mute(!) and all this at a lap top without the latest windows updates...

Try using another browser and do not let the program auto fill your password....
Also i didn't notice any anti-virus program, this means that perhaps a weird virus/worm/trojan lures at your lap top, have you ever encounter same issue at other sites required password, or using a different pc?
also there is no way to know the language you are typing, the icon is missing from the bar... this mean that if one or more of the languages you use have same letters as acyd you may type wrong your password... What to say you are the only one having problem with log in...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 05:21:49 PM by Crassus »

Offline acyd

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 05:08:52 PM »
only when i get that screen, im having the login problems (which usually happens if i leave my browser opened, but i dont use it...im guessing its a time-out)....

Offline acyd

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 05:14:05 PM »
the webpages opened or PES dont affect @ all this problem, which is not constant (like i mentioned in the other reply)
the utube video wasnt on mute, PES was, the language is english, and my laptop is up-to-date and using vista
i also have bitdefender as a/v

Crassus

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »
the webpages opened or PES dont affect @ all this problem,
This is sure, and no one claimed otherwise.
the utube video wasnt on mute, PES was
If you notice at right down corner your speakers are at mute...
laptop is up-to-date and using vista
then why the shield icon with an x is on? (don't need to tell me just check it...)
As for antivirus my bad :)...

only when i get that screen, im having the login problems (which usually happens if i leave my browser opened, but i dont use it...im guessing its a time-out)....

This one can help a lot... When the game is idle for some time it logs out automatically, and when you press an ingame button it sends you to log in screen. Is then you have the issue? (at the second time you can't log in?)

Offline acyd

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 01:57:51 AM »
bingo ;)

Offline acyd

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 02:01:18 AM »
closing the window + reopening imperialhero, sends me to the main page, where i dont have the problem

Crassus

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 04:49:11 AM »
I am testing it at Chrome right now... When i have news about it i will edit here...

I tried it 3 times... Every time Chrome logged me in... No errors...
Really sorry but do not know what is wrong and you get the wrong password message... ???
The only thing left is human factor ( i do not mean you do not enter correct your pass, some setting perhaps...)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:16:05 PM by Crassus »

Judith

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 02:08:09 PM »
Just refresh browser, and try to login.

In the next few days this will be fixed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 02:16:16 PM by Judith »

acaradon

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2010, 02:04:12 PM »
I have big problem with login . First couple days it is worked after that I login with password recovery and now it isn`t work at all. Help !
My user is acaradon and mail is dorcol80@yahoo.com ???