Author Topic: Tier2 Crafting  (Read 6823 times)

Offline Montego

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Tier2 Crafting
« on: May 19, 2009, 11:54:33 PM »
I have been crafting Tier2 jeweller for some time now.  I have plenty of ingots and gems to craft the items but when I start to craft them now  it says "necessary resources are not avaialable".

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Tier2 Crafting
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 04:24:10 AM »
I have been crafting Tier2 jeweller for some time now.  I have plenty of ingots and gems to craft the items but when I start to craft them now  it says "necessary resources are not avaialable".

Double check again that you have everything required for the recipe and action points, maybe try to craft a few different items. And post me a screenshot if possible, I will report it.

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 03:01:52 AM »
Wich is the crafting tool for a Armorsmith/Tanner? coz i don't understand how to tell the diference...

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 10:22:17 AM »
Wich is the crafting tool for a Armorsmith/Tanner? coz i don't understand how to tell the diference...

Tanners dont need crafting tools. Only armorsmith does and he can use it only once you have reached 201 CP in a particular tier . The tool for the armorsmith is a hammer, not the smooth one, but the hammer with an engraved handle and some scratch marks on it... If you still cant find it  I will post a picture :)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 01:24:03 AM »
Oks so it's the Hammer with the marks around the stik, like a rope going around it and i's only usefull once you reach the 201CP.

I think i get it now, thanks isolde