Author Topic: update release  (Read 4972 times)

Offline ReomTheMighty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
update release
« on: October 22, 2009, 12:07:46 AM »
Why the change? Was there a large out cry from the IH community to make sweeping changes? I could see maybe allowing group missions...

Why punish rangers and mystics for trying to wear higher level armors? You already prevented them from doing so by allowing Warrior classes to only wear heavy armor. now they have to waste points to boost stats they don't need just to wear low level armors.

Also by allowing players in provinces to attack each other (even if you label them) you're only encouraging higher level players to camp out and prey on weaker ones. Found this out when i logged into day since i wasnt moved to a safe province like the notice said. This was the same reason that i quit playing imperia online. the strong players just get stronger and the weak ones stay weak.

And forcing characters to follow a story line? I appreciate the option of a story line but dont like the idea of being forced to follow it just to visit certain provinces.

As a paying member im pretty disappointed in the changes that have been made to the game. just my two cents (ooh i mean $20)

Reom

chegewara

Re: update release
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 12:16:00 AM »
story line is dont needed to follow provinces. its only requirements to enter multistage dungeons.
ita normal in real to use harder armours by warriors, but this armours have higher weight and this mean you need more strength to use it. what is wrong with this?

Offline ReomTheMighty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 12:29:02 AM »
to offset the penalty requiring rangers and mystics to use armor you should require warriors to have a certain intellegence to use magic items....just a thought basically the same principle its the same right?? Force well rounded characters

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:35:27 AM »
warriors are forced to use spirit (intelligence) to use their skills

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
What magic item did you see?
And it's logically to need some strength to be able to wear some armors...just as che said

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 11:14:31 AM »
I see the logic in your words ReomTheMighty . All heros, that wear rare, legendary etc. items must have certain amount intelligence in order to wear these. After all these items are magical - these bonuses are just like my buff magics /my hero is light mystic/. Hehe.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

chegewara

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »
but were you see magic items? even mystic fight non-magic staff. rare, legendary and epic items are just high quality items crafted by very good artisan, master in his profession. you dont need special abilities to use swords with sharpen edge but you need to be stronger to wear plate armour than to wear leather armour

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 11:26:11 AM »
yeah, i completely agree with che. You don't understand that there is no magical item in this game. They are rare, legendary and epic.

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 11:37:09 AM »
Why the change? Was there a large out cry from the IH community to make sweeping changes? I could see maybe allowing group missions...

And forcing characters to follow a story line? I appreciate the option of a story line but dont like the idea of being forced to follow it just to visit certain provinces.

Reom

I quote this questions, now for me and many player you are destroying this game.
My opinion, but is not only mine.

You insert in this "innovation", many many forcing's character to follow "story line",
to buy a mercenary, to spend many money for that mercenary, to lost many  money for safety-money (cassaforte in italiano). . . .

Another times i say no comment. Change immediately, because many people we want to leave this game, no player to playing , no money.

Falw (Leader Magnakarta first Italian-Guild in beta server) 

Judith

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 12:07:57 PM »
The game is good the way it's being developed. More changes to come, many things to be fixed, just give it some time, after all it's alpha/beta - you all know what that means. ( I hope.)

About story lines, as you already read:
story line is dont needed to follow provinces. its only requirements to enter multistage dungeons.
ita normal in real to use harder armours by warriors, but this armours have higher weight and this mean you need more strength to use it. what is wrong with this?
No one is forcing you - When you've got lots of other zones for exp, you are pretty much free to chose if either you will go there or you'll take a story line quest and go to multistage dungeons.

Mercenaries are necessary - without them you can't win (easy) vs groups in dungeons - or may be you prefer running to town for hp/spirit potions after every battle - I don't think so?. Without buying Mercenaries good equipment - it's the same thing as if fighting solo vs groups in dungeons.. . No one forces YOU or anyone else to buy a mercenary, but you need them in order to win easier vs groups. I am sorry if you want to fight vs groups by yourself, but that's a tip of the game which didn't come up now, it already existed.

The higher level you go the more difficult the game becomes.

Offline Falw

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »

Mercenaries are necessary - without them you can't win (easy) vs groups in dungeons - or may be you prefer running to town for hp/spirit potions after every battle - I don't think so?. Without buying Mercenaries good equipment - it's the same thing as if fighting solo vs groups in dungeons.. . No one forces YOU or anyone else to buy a mercenary, but you need them in order to win easier vs groups. I am sorry if you want to fight vs groups by yourself, but that's a tip of the game which didn't come up now, it already existed.

What did you say ?  Mercenary is necessary. Necessary for you, not for all players.

Why do you forcing or obbligate the player to equip your mercenary ?

Then leave "Captain mercenary" is not correct and the experience i take to the multiple dungeon will be 100%, not 25% because i have take 4 mercenary and i have spend FOUR potin in my template, about this.
Example i can buy my mercenary and stop it, not i pay all times the mercenary for one mission.

Cioè è assurdo, unbelivaible.

Falw

chegewara

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »
yes, and we force players to equip hero with armour and weapons cause you cant go to battle without it. we force players to repair equipment cause you cant go to battle with equipment which have durability 0.
and you have to spend gold for all this. we either force you to put gold to vault and pay for that. even you have to pay if you want to give your own gold to other players
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 12:31:47 PM by chegewara »

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 12:34:47 PM »
yeah, i completely agree with che. You don't understand that there is no magical item in this game. They are rare, legendary and epic.

I dont understand..blah, blah. I didn't say that I agree or disagree with his words. Just said that his message contains a certain amount of logic.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Judith

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »
First of all, no offense boy, but either use google translator or ask someone to translate your posts in proper English .

Second, when you hire a mercenary ,but when you don't use it in battle, you don't pay it. The Wagons is per battle in which you've used the mercenary.

And you DO need mercenaries, other way you wouldn't give me an example about yours, would you.?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 04:28:31 PM by Judith »

Judith

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 12:40:45 PM »
yes, and we force players to equip hero with armour and weapons cause you cant go to battle without it. we force players to repair equipment cause you cant go to battle with equipment which have durability 0.
and you have to spend gold for all this. we either force you to put gold to vault and pay for that. even you have to pay if you want to give your own gold to other players

Absolutely.
/High five :D