Author Topic: Upgrading Guild Administration difficulties.  (Read 2505 times)

Offline Rasdel

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Upgrading Guild Administration difficulties.
« on: November 01, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »
Hi all,
I have updated Guild administration and clicked on the upgrade button and 1000 gold wanished but thats it. Then i clicked again another 1000g disappeared and this time the upgrade were succesful.
So im asking if you encountered with the same problem. Am i having a chance to get back my lost 1000gold? Is there a place where i can reach someone who can look after this and fix this problem?
Thanks for reading, and helping

bye
  Ras

Crassus

Re: Upgrading Guild Administration difficulties.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 04:34:26 PM »
You are at the right place. It is Sunday from Monday morning there will be people who can help you. But you have to say your account name and the guilt's name, to make their job little bit easier.

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 09:54:18 PM »
and what do you mean with vanished? :)

Offline Rasdel

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:35 AM »
Thanks its good to know that im knocking on the right door.
I mean vanished like disappeared and the upgrade didnt happened. Second time another 1000gold disappeared and then the upgrade was a success.
As i know theres no way to get gold out of the Guilds treasury. The Guild members payd there taxes and theres 3000 income.After 2 upgrade(administraiton 1st and storage 1st) there should be 1000 gold left, but the administration upgrade wasnt successful for the first time, it stole the 1000 gold from the treasury but nothing else happened, so i did it again. Therefore now in the treasury theres no gold but it should be 1000gold right? Ok i complicating it. Im sure it is cristal clear from the first post(i hope:).
My Account is Rasdel. Guild is Magyarok_HUN.

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 05:55:28 PM »
If I remember well the first 2 upgrades cost 1000 gold (for administration and/or storage). That's why I asked what do you mean with vanished.

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 06:02:02 PM »
in game statistics is you spend 3000 on guild upgrades, i think radooo have right and you just upgrade guild administrations with 2 levels

Offline Rasdel

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 09:36:15 AM »
Im having now Administraiton(2) and Storage(2).That should have cost 2000gold, 1000 each. But to reach level 2 with both, it  needed 3000gold.
I thought thats not OK. If you say it is normal then i will drop the issue. Please check my treasury there should be 1000gold more then it is now.

So i insist that there is a bug that stole my 1000g. :(( Someone please look after it. Thank you Ras

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 11:07:55 AM »
then all is ok. when you start guild you have administration 1 and storage 0. then you bought 2 storages and 1 administration

Offline Rasdel

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 11:53:45 PM »
Thanks very much for letting me know and for your patience. Bye Ras