Author Topic: Tiers  (Read 6479 times)

Offline IrishFairy

• Mystic in life and in game
  • Tier 2
    • View Profile
Tiers
« on: April 21, 2009, 10:37:59 PM »
I am an armoursmith/tanner and I have at moment 40 CP as Tanner and only 26 as armoursmith. But it is natural, because for a cape I need 5 light leathers, for example.... But it will come a time when I will get 100 CP as a tanner and my CP as a armoursmith will be may be less than 50. If as a Tanner I will reach Tier 2, will there be some recipes for armor Tier 1, that will use leather Tier 2 or 3?

Oton

Re: Tiers
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 10:27:16 AM »
To clarify:
1. When you reach 100 CP in both your professions, you open the nex Tier of recipes.
2. When you reach 200 CP in a certain profession Tier, you will receive a constant 6% chance to craft not common, but a rare item.
3. When you reach 300 CP in a certain profession Tier, you will receive a constant 12% chance to craft a rare item and 6% chance to craft a legendary item.
4. When you reach 400 CP in a certain profession Tier, you will receive a constant 24% chance to craft a rare item, 12% to craft a legendary item and 6% to craft an epic item. However, you will not be able to get a crafting chance for epic items in Tier 1 of your professions.

What is "rare", "legendary" and "epic"?

Each grade is twice better than the previous one. And it adds 2 additional modifiers in the stats.

Example:

The Simple Leather Armor has the following stats:
Armor: 32
Durability 29
Level: 6

The Rare Simple Leather armor will be:
Armor: 64
Durability 58
Intelligence: +(4-8)
Agility: +(4-8)
Level: 6

The Legendary Simple Leather Armor will be:
Armor: 128
Durability: 116
Vitality: +(4-8)
Dexterity: +(4-8)
Level 6

The Epic Simple Leather Armor will be:
Armor: 256
Durability: 232
Vitality: +(4-8)
Dexterity: +(4-8)
Gold drop: +(2-4)
Item drop: +(2-4)
Level 6

So...
There is definitely a reason to craft, don't you think?

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 10:34:18 AM »
Oton...

I have question regarding the level of our hero and the link with the crafted items. I maybe missed that part in the questions.
After reaching lvl 10 do we receive also possibility to craft items from Tier 2 or this is seperate things?

Oton

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 10:44:08 AM »
They are separate things, of course.
You gain upper Tiers in your professions only by gaining crafting points.