Author Topic: A few questions please.  (Read 2103 times)

Offline ironbear

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
A few questions please.
« on: September 25, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »
Hi. I would like to ask whether

1. in later map will it be possible to get more resources than in the first town or not? Like currently is "Most likely 2 - 4" Will there be like "6-10" or so? If so what level must I be to get there.

2. Is premium account also reduce gathering ore action point require to "1"?

3. I am a warrior. If I get want to get a mystic what skill should he have? I never see healing. All I get are "fountain of spirit", "counter" and I think 1 or 2 more skill but never healing so are they still useful?

4. What is the step of being attack? Since I'm a warrior, if I get 1 ranger and 1 mystic, Will the NPCs kill me first then ranger then lastly Mystic? What if I got another warrior who get attack first?

5. Where do I go to look at the "skills tree" of every classes? I can't find it any where even in forum.

6. What benefit there is in joining guild?

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions please.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 04:55:48 PM »
i can help you with some of them.

1) the answer is NO, the rate will keep the same 2-5 and i think in later maps will be harder to find a place with Certain gathering chances(100%), the 2-5 rate can be increased by erning crafting points (CP) if you reach 100CP in a profesion you unlock the next Tier and you gathering rate increses to 2-6 and i supouse it increase more if you have 200 then 300 then 400 CP in a profesion.

2) i think so... Premiun reduce every action to 1 AP (but i'm not 100% shure about mining)

4) the chances that the opponents choose you or any tipe of mercenary are random, if the mystic is chosen in the first round the opponent choose again, but is allways random. Later as a warrior you have some skills to "force" opponents to choose you allways first, this skill is "Taunt"

5) i think in the "News and announcements" theres is a post witht he skills of each class.

6) the benefits are many, echanging knoladge, crafting resourses, items.... like you will be a miner, let's say armorsmith.. some armors will require Leather (from hides) to be made, so you can ask to your guild to give them to you and you give them bars and stuff like that. All crafting proffesions in one point need others resourses.

If you have more questions just ask ;)
And if you are looking for a guild in Beta server mail me, same nick.
Good luck!

chegewara

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 10:02:15 PM »
1. how is your max resources gathering depends on how many CP you have in consecutive tier. base is 2-4 and is increased on every 100 CP in second profession
2. premium reduces every action, and if you want gather resources and you are premium you can set AP amount you want to spend on it
3. you can find mercs with heal skill, i just look at 2 mystics with heal
5. http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=1585.0 , but only polish version

Offline ironbear

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 02:20:20 AM »
Thank you very much Nautrax and chegewara  ;D

If you don't mind I got a few more questions  :D

1. Which is a better choice between ring with increase chance of finding item and ring which increase the money?

2. I am doing a quest which require me to get 3 copper dagger. I bought 1 from auction but in the quest page it still show "0-3" Does this mean that whenever I get this kind of quest I have to craft by myself only?

3. In "tavern" "work" place there is a section with "Special tasks" I currently have
Miner
Tier 1
Task is not active

Work Hours: 10
Base Reward: 40
Bonus x1.5
Your Reward: 60
I am currently level 7 and can get 7 gold per hour from normal work, so 70 gold from 10 hours work. If I do the "Special tasks" Does this mean I get only 60 gold from 10 hours work? Will I get resources or anything else too? And how to activate it? I try clicking around but nothing happen. (I'm a miner with weapon craft as another profession)

4. What is the use of crafting tools? Does it increase the chance of getting weapons, armors and jewelry items with special attribute? Will the tools disappear after using it for a few turns? I didn't see it's durability anywhere.

Offline Charon

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 11:11:49 AM »
My point of view  ;)
1. Matter of each-one's preferences. Personally I'd go for the higher chance of finding item but that's because as a tanner I need lots of hides.
2. Check the description of the task, I guess it will say that you need to craft the daggers. If you buy/find them - they do not count
3. For that task you'll get only 60 gold as it says, so there is no sense in taking that. There will be other tasks (they're random) that give you more gold than simple work in the tavern. (Amount of gold from the task depends on your crafting tier)
4. You're correct. Crafting tool increases the chance of making "special" items. But it starts working only after you reach 200 CP in a given crafting Tier. Below that it is useless.

Offline ironbear

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
Thank you Charon  ;D

About the quest, here is the description
Luxurious toys are the main source for the nobility to brag. They like shiny stuff. And they want it now. The reward is quite good, I promise. I need 3 of Copper Dagger. Do we have a deal?

It didn't say anything about I have to craft them on my own though. Right now I bought another copper dagger to test so have 2 copper dagger on my hero. However the "quest book" still show "Mission progress     0 of 3 "  :'(