Author Topic: after the 4 day free premium...  (Read 2805 times)

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
after the 4 day free premium...
« on: December 28, 2009, 07:55:44 AM »
i have some important things in my 2nd bag, after the christmas free 4 day premium ofcourse the extra 2 bags disappear. how about my stuff there? it doesn't move to my house nor in my cache :(... is there a way to retrive my things? :'( or it just disappear like that? :'( :'( :'( thanks!  :-*

hope i will see it in my cache *hihi*

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: after the 4 day free premium...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 08:07:44 AM »
i have some important things in my 2nd bag, after the christmas free 4 day premium ofcourse the extra 2 bags disappear. how about my stuff there? it doesn't move to my house nor in my cache :(... is there a way to retrive my things? :'( or it just disappear like that? :'( :'( :'( thanks!  :-*

The only thing that works is to pay for another Premium period. My guildmate had the same problem. He forgot to extend his Premium and his 2nd & 3th bags disappeared. He prolonged the Premium and еverything went back to normal.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »

The items should go back to the cache, at least I thought it was supposed to be so once the Premium is over.

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 09:22:24 AM »
i did clear my 3rd bag was too late for the 2nd...

was thinking it may disappear as the premium expires and hoping it may put in my house or cache *hihi*

now i'm gonna wait for next x-mas(if they give us free premium gift again) to get my sapphire sword...for collection *hihi*

diamonds cost almost 3x the first time i play, think i'm gonna buy hammer 1st to craft, over price my armors, then you guys buy it from me so i could have extra gold to buy diamonds and have premium membership and go get my things in my 2nd bag :D

i'm still hoping i would see then in my cache :(

Crassus

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 01:44:05 PM »
The items should go back to the cache, at least I thought it was supposed to be so once the Premium is over.
When the premium is expired the items remain at your 2/3 inventory until you reactivate the premium. I think is not bug but a way to spent some diamonds...

A good way to gain diamonds are some tier 3 missions from the tavern. They are giving from 1 to 6 diamonds...

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »
When the premium is expired the items remain at your 2/3 inventory until you reactivate the premium. I think is not bug but a way to spent some diamonds...

A good way to gain diamonds are some tier 3 missions from the tavern. They are giving from 1 to 6 diamonds...

Hmm, I guess the items wont be returned then :(

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 10:55:43 AM »
i just ask one of my guild mate, her items just moved to cache... she's a weaponsmith, all her crafted items check! not mine :(

i just earn a diamond! 24 more to go *hihi*

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 01:43:58 AM »
i just ask one of my guild mate, her items just moved to cache... she's a weaponsmith, all her crafted items check! not mine :(

i just earn a diamond! 24 more to go *hihi*

Yes, crafted items are usually moved to cache if there is not enough space in the bag pack. But I guess if you put the items yourself in the bag pack and it closed after premium, they will not move :(