Author Topic: diamonds  (Read 1830 times)

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
diamonds
« on: January 05, 2010, 10:54:44 PM »
i left the 4th story line quest at sonoria, (to get ready to fight the cats) and as far as i remember when i accepted the quest the rewards there are golds, exp and 5 diamonds. but now the diamonds changes to amulet... :o :'( :' :'( maybe it was stolen!!! can somebody catch the thieves...

theres no diamonds also at haroda :'( :'( :'(
sigh...

hope i could skin some diamonds from animals or looted some...

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: diamonds
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 11:51:03 PM »
i left the 4th story line quest at sonoria, (to get ready to fight the cats) and as far as i remember when i accepted the quest the rewards there are golds, exp and 5 diamonds. but now the diamonds changes to amulet... :o :'( :' :'( maybe it was stolen!!! can somebody catch the thieves...

theres no diamonds also at haroda :'( :'( :'(
sigh...

hope i could skin some diamonds from animals or looted some...

When did you accept the quest ? The story line awards were changed some time ago If I remember correctly and they include no diamonds now.

Offline athena

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: diamonds
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 12:10:38 AM »
maybe a week or so... or just days cant remember exactly...

anyways, i'm hoping that theyll change the hides to diamonds  :D or tanner can craft hides to diamonds  *hihi* or bring back just that reward in tier 2... :)

come on.... diamonds pls... ;) ;) ;)

its like when i bought all my recipes at high price coz they are soooo rare, but now, its like mushrums that you can get anywhere well not just anywhere but chances now are very high to get one or even up to 3 in a day...