Author Topic: Tavern/Work Bugs  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Tavern/Work Bugs
« on: June 27, 2009, 03:43:12 PM »
Two things, first I'm not 100% sure its a bug or if its mean to be like that but...

1) Everytime I go to the tavern it says "There are no available quests at the moment. Time until next quest available 00:00:00" all the time O.o bug or am I missing something?

2) Work Tab displays this message in the tavern, "You can raise your Mercenary Captain skill after you reach level 5. You are Level 2 now. "  :-\

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Tavern/Work Bugs
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »
Two things, first I'm not 100% sure its a bug or if its mean to be like that but...

1) Everytime I go to the tavern it says "There are no available quests at the moment. Time until next quest available 00:00:00" all the time O.o bug or am I missing something?

2) Work Tab displays this message in the tavern, "You can raise your Mercenary Captain skill after you reach level 5. You are Level 2 now. "  :-\

First you need to prove yourself and reach level 5. After that, you can go to the Imperial City and choose a profession. THEN you will be allowed to enter the tavern and work there since you have a profession and you will also receive quests. You can also hire mercenaries there is you put 1 skill point to the Mercenary Captain skill.

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Tavern/Work Bugs
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 04:17:58 PM »
First you need to prove yourself and reach level 5. After that, you can go to the Imperial City and choose a profession. THEN you will be allowed to enter the tavern and work there since you have a profession and you will also receive quests. You can also hire mercenaries there is you put 1 skill point to the Mercenary Captain skill.
Ok thanks :D Just started and since this is a beta wasnt too sure if either were bugs :3 sorry for wasting your time.