Author Topic: honor  (Read 3795 times)

robiolastex

honor
« on: December 08, 2010, 04:22:57 PM »
what do you think about the honor? that can be earned slaying other people in loot. there is the fame for the challenges, why isn't there the honor?

Offline Pippo

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: honor
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 09:45:15 AM »
 *suicide* ... I think it's completely useless, because the only one interested in show is honour, could be you, robiolastex!!!  ...and EVERYone in the realm knows robiolastex honour value: ZERO... or better, 00 ... so it is useless!   X)

robiolastex

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 02:38:13 PM »
 :D  who are you in realm beta pippo?

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 04:46:17 PM »
*suicide* ... I think it's completely useless, because the only one interested in show is honour, could be you, robiolastex!!!  ...and EVERYone in the realm knows robiolastex honour value: ZERO... or better, 00 ... so it is useless!   X)

Robbery is part of the game. Take it easy. Robo cut my heroes throats several times as well. This hero has around 1500-2000 hits maybe more I presume. I think it should be something like "most infamous" medals in the game. It requires lots of brain, diamonds and time to make a good robbery team.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 05:09:52 PM »
I raised the issue in bulgarian forum robiolastex. I hope we get an answer soon. Have a nice game.

http://forum.imperialhero.org/bg/index.php?topic=22890.msg107739#new
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

robiolastex

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 06:50:06 PM »
Robbery is part of the game. Take it easy. Robo cut my heroes throats several times as well. This hero has around 1500-2000 hits maybe more I presume. I think it should be something like "most infamous" medals in the game. It requires lots of brain, diamonds and time to make a good robbery team.

eheh  :D i have 1458 victories in loot :)
it requires especially speed ;)

I raised the issue in bulgarian forum robiolastex. I hope we get an answer soon. Have a nice game.

http://forum.imperialhero.org/bg/index.php?topic=22890.msg107739#new

thx newcomer :)

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 08:24:16 AM »
i think such a parameter is needed - but it should not be HONOR rather it be Anti-FAME(i dont have a proper word now, but say INFAMY).

The simple idea i want to share is that looting can never be a act of honor/fame. If some parameter for looting will be introduced someday - it must be a notorious one.

what u say ?

Offline Pippo

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 09:05:20 AM »
I say Robbery is part of the game, and even a funny aspect... but taking a look at the forum and see robiolastex ask to have a badge for his "racing" is really really more funny  *TEASE* .... maybe he could ask for the King of the Rabbit Badge, because, as you said robiolastex, you are the Greastest Escaper of the realm: you arrive in a city or in a dungeon and if you see a strong player you rush out like a hare.... and this is not honorable, this is ridiculous  ::)  ....because you come here to have a public reward for it... simply follow to do it and shut up, baby .... or if you want to get honour give an appointment at that hour in that place to anyone is so brave to try to loot you.........
Please, could someone ask to bulgarian managers if they can give to robiolastex the King of Istant Travel Badge, or Istant Escape Badge...?

Talking about serious things, I think there is no scoring for loot because there are too many different elements to make a score....

robiolastex

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 03:31:00 PM »
I say Robbery is part of the game, and even a funny aspect... but taking a look at the forum and see robiolastex ask to have a badge for his "racing" is really really more funny  *TEASE* .... maybe he could ask for the King of the Rabbit Badge, because, as you said robiolastex, you are the Greastest Escaper of the realm: you arrive in a city or in a dungeon and if you see a strong player you rush out like a hare.... and this is not honorable, this is ridiculous  ::)  ....because you come here to have a public reward for it... simply follow to do it and shut up, baby .... or if you want to get honour give an appointment at that hour in that place to anyone is so brave to try to loot you.........
Please, could someone ask to bulgarian managers if they can give to robiolastex the King of Istant Travel Badge, or Istant Escape Badge...?

Talking about serious things, I think there is no scoring for loot because there are too many different elements to make a score....

i escape???? maybe you are raving! i'm the strongest player in tier 5 and i escape? yours is only envy  :D

robiolastex

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 03:34:06 PM »
i think such a parameter is needed - but it should not be HONOR rather it be Anti-FAME(i dont have a proper word now, but say INFAMY).

The simple idea i want to share is that looting can never be a act of honor/fame. If some parameter for looting will be introduced someday - it must be a notorious one.

what u say ?

mmm you're right, maybe is better a medal for the best loot of the day...